Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cool. She likes making things. Cant keep her out of my stuff. Lol

Umbra, is that your dog getting some ice to cool off!??!

DD very funny. Too hot to sleep and I just gave the dogs ice cubes. Like giving a kid a popsicle. The a/c is set at 85, so I have a couple fans running, and the dogs are laying in front of the fans.

My pups love some ice cubes !-- A/C set at 85 ? -- Dam Cuz that's too hot !-- I'm a sissy !---76 degrees year round ! --- We have a nice Seabreeze most days so it helps with the heat in the shade outside !-- Makes 100 seem like a frosty 95 !

well when its 110, 85 is pretty cool and doesn't cause a brown out. If you could see my electric meter spin, then you'd get it. My answer to the heat is a cold beer and the a/c together.

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ,,cold beer. Great idea.

I'll have to do with some caps and a pipe but I do alright !-- I got a plan for the evening !-- I'm watching Heart --Live at the Orpheum again !-- Love my music !-- But- I didn't get stuck in one Era! -- I could hold my own in a discussion of pop music right up till now !--- Anyway pack the pipe and watch Heart --Sounds like a plan !-- What's for supper anyway ?

Ha! I knew you was a cowboy's fan!! Your grandbaby has an eye for colour.

You are on the money my Dawg. And thank you. She is very special to me.

Aren't we all just little special?

I love that one. Because it fits some of my problems. People don't get I'm sick and suffering. Because I look healthy. That is the bad part of being disabled. I don't take offense to the post. Because it is so true. I thank you for posting it.:vap_bong__emoticon:

Morning O.F.C. !

NG -- I understand that completely !-- I fell and shattered my face bulged several disc in my neck !-- The red neck judge at my disability hearing decided I could get a job folding clothes since I hoped my wife with housework when I could going against the advice of the lawyers because I didn't look disabled -- They peeled my face off and put 3 plates and a fist full of screws in it !---Must be nothing wrong with me because U can't see anything wrong !-- So my disability was denied !-- Suicide was a real option to me at that time !--I didn't think I could live lie that !-- I did and now this cripple gonna replace a R.N.'s salary because D.D. needs to get out the hospital !--I'm no longer angry !-- I'm on a mission !-- Growing weed is my last ace in a the hole !---
NG ---U need my cannacaps 3 times a day !-- I was on morphine for 7 years !- Now I only take my caps !

That judge committed suicide within a year of his decision on my case and even D.D. asked me if I had anything to do with it !--- I celebrated his death but I swear I had nothing even remotely to do with his death !---I could have but I didn't !

Good morning everyone. Gonna try and get the yard work done today.

:48::joint:

Cowboy Judge with one of those string ties like they wear --- There's Keef standing there with a braid hanging down to the middle of my back !-- Soon as I saw him I knew his decision !--Even the state lawyer who is supposed to point out why U are not disabled could find no job I could do !-- Yet the judge still denied my disability! -- Moral of the story ? --- Right does not always triumph over wrong !-- and judges should be aware that they too can be judged !-

Good morning OFC,

WH, that flower arrangement could be on a show table, great balance and form. She has a great eye.

Good morning umbra, it is hot here too. Oh well we have been very lucky so far.

My plants are now stretching. holy crap. I will go get a pic... oh oh.

Morning Nick --I see U down there Rose --Ya'll have a nice day !
I don't know why they called this Bubblicious --It's good weed but I get fuel oil with a tiny twist of citrus !-- Might better test toke it again to be sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back