Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we are under a flash flood warning until tomorrow. Good news is it's only supposed to get to a high of 80. Bad news is at 10:30 its already there.

Rose i have a little spade/shovel just like that red one.
Awesome plants Rose,,,as always.

Hey Rose !--I ain't hating but I'm still jealous !-- Is that the Weeping Willow tree that U get your rooting stuff from !-- Why don't U just get a couple limbs from it and root them out ? -- D.D. is sleeping in as usual !-- She don't do mornings well !-- I think she'll be O.K. now !-- Her sister and Cuz situation had her upset !-- Things happen sometimes --I think all will be well !-- The problem we face now is how to get him a daily dose of RSO during the next 2 months of Chemo and radiation !-- He smokes weed --When he can !-- I don't think he could be trusted to take only the proper dose !-- Best I can come up with is dilute the RSO in alcohol to make a tincture and let him use it as drops !-- Administering a weed concentrate to a Vet in a Texas VA hospital !-- Getting caught would bring so many charges --practicing medicine without a license to making or possessing a weed concentrate --intent to distribute ----So sure I'm gonna get the vet some medicine that may save his life !-- Right and Wrong --Legal and illegal ain't always the same thing !---I know what the right thing to do !

I bottled 2---750 mil bottles of Cherry Bounce this morning ! --Don't know what else to call it !--but it ain't wine anymore !-- I need a new bottle corker this one gonna hurt me yet !-- Have to make me one I guess !--Anyway that is nice liquor right there !

Rose, you are so lucky. Them grrrrlls goin be something. You may need to open a dispensary!

Keef, be careful. In Texas they might think you are attempting to help him commit suicide and charge you with attempted murder. More hot weather...fun. Tenant moved out and painters started yesterday. Apparently they opened all the windows when painting and it's been pouring for 12 hours. Wood floors are ok, my brother in law closed the windows for me, found the basement flooded, they opened the basement windows as well. All mopped up and painter will be done tomorrow. My BiL said house was very clean and tenant did a great job. Real estate agent has a couple of people looking to rent. Schools are the big thing in deciding where to live in NJ. And house is in one of best school districts. The tenant bought a house in the town for the schools. It was why I bought there as well. At 8:20am right now and it's 87 out. Time to turn on the a/c before it gets too hot.

Good deal on the house Umbra !-- The RSO will be tricky but won't be the trickiest I've had to do !-- The safest way would be to wait until he was released and at home and D.D.'s sister could dose him !-- but it would do the most good during radiation and chemo !-- He'll get the RSO !-- In my day I carried weed thru every major airport in the states !-- Disguising a RSO tincture as something ordinary is well within my skill set !--

I think I got it !-- The man will have a little brown dropper bottle of RSO tincture marked " Holy Water " !

Good Afternoon OFC. Been really under the weather. I stop taking my med's 4 days ago. And, I should know better it always through me for a loop. Started up today and already feeling better. Out of mj to. Go a Dr. appointment the 8th then after that I will get some more brick. Putting my biggest plant in the ground this evening when the sun goes down. Going back to read. Wishing everyone the bestest day. Peace!

Freaking heat and humidity is kicking my ace. Alergies have my nose all screwed up and coughing like an old man. Having all kinds of fun. Lol

It's is hot out here in GA to. There seem to be no ends to it. Going to cook chicken in the slow cooker. I better get it started. We eat real late at this house. Or maybe I just have tj get pizza. That sound better to me. No cooking today.

Hell i can cook chicken just by throwing basterd out my front door on the concrete.

Sitting here watching the river come up and watching death race 2000. Used to race late model dirt cars back at the turn of the century. Can you believe we're old enough to use that phrase? Anyways, the movie got me feeling wistful. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back