Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog you must be my neighbor, ,,they are installing windows tomorrow too. Hummmmmmmm ,,,,Dog is my Wifes friend,,,hummmmmmm,,,i knew it ,,you bastage.....should have known she was a guy wearing dresses,,,, Yehaaaaaaaaa lol

Yeah bro that's me. Ima be over in a minute to bum a couple nugs off ya

Hey my Girlfriend just brought me and the Wife some BlueDream . Man this **** is good. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa:huh::fly::baby::smoke1:

I thought i was your girlsfriend. LOL

It is 106 out there... girls coming over for a pot party..

Hey,,,i meant one of my Girlfriends, ,,,yeah she was way down the list,,no worries Rose. Lol
And yes,,,i probably will have to hose my Wife and her down. Hope they dont slip in the muddddd. :rofl:

Whew, been a busy day today. I hope everyone is well. I just wanted to share a quick nug shot of the Hippy Slayer I'm taking down, Peace.

What is the temp there Mr cane, 106 here today. Are you having fun? Oh good, on the boyfriend thing.

Nice bud Kraven...
....gotta get home to the girls...

Hell ill be your Girlfriend Mrcane,,,ifen i can live there. Just dont touch my butt ,,,its real hairy,,,and my knees are bad. :rofl:

Good Evening Friends. For all you dirt farmers, I ran out of dirt and I need it sooner than later. Can anyone tell me a good dirt to buy? I'm looking at Walmart dirt and there is three, I had in mind. Black Gold, Fafard, and Happy Frog all of them organic. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ive used Happy Frog in my flowers and it worked awesome.

Kraven, the slayer looks nice. Is she still giving you problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back