Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up ya'll ? -- Kraven will U adopt me ? -- I do like some weed !-- Let hold that bud a second !--I don't smell nothing !--My phone must be broke !

Umbra, Umbra, you da man! If Umbra can't do it-- no one can!

That photo reminded me of when I was married. We bought a queen size bed but a single box spring instead of split one, and it wouldn't fit up the stairs. So I took the stairs out. Got the bed upstairs and glued and screwed the stairs back together. #1 son was 4 or 5. He decided he was going to be just like Dad and started to hammer a nail in the tread. It was a 14 penny exterior galvanized finish nail. #2 was infant. He starts crying in the middle of the night and I step on that 14 penny exterior galvanized finished nail with all the weight of a half a sleep adult male. Except the blunt end didn't actually pierce the top skin of my foot, it just stretched it 2 or 3 inches.

That was wrong D.D. !!--that pic hurts my mind !--- I would be having to help the Doc remove it !-- We gonna need to sterilize a bolt cutter and some vice grips --- This gonna hurt some !--

Evening folks. I went to the DMV today. I now have a legal vehicle with plates that match the state I live in. Important to someone who likes to keep a low profile

I do not like going to the DMV !-- My plates are expired and I gotta go there but I been putting it off !-- Last time I got a ticket because inspection sticker had been expired for over 2 years !--- Got it inspected and sent proof so they dropped the ticket !-- That was easy but those Reflector sunglasses them Po-Po wear scare me !

St Nick that's great news. DD, I certified myself. Lol

Umbra, this Blues packs a heavy punch. I think I'm sliding through the thread fibers of the seat cushion.

Yeah bro, he does. Trying to talk myself out of rolling another. Well, I talked myself into it. Let's burn another

Evening folks. I went to the DMV today. I now have a legal vehicle with plates that match the state I live in. Important to someone who likes to keep a low profile

Nick, just the mention of the DMV makes me want to get a noose for sure! Just discovered after being home for a week that I can't find my D.L., debit card, or a Visa card!! I realize that I have broken 3 mirrors in a year's time, but really? I'm really a good person-- honest! Well, at least my weed don't smell like cat piss!

Just doing some gardening and I looked out over the tops of the flowering plants and realize...this is why I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back