Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:vap-Bong_smoker:Morning OFC trying some Fruit Punch, been curing for about a week but I have no patience so here I go.....
Am I hiding from Life or just enjoying it more????????????????

Morning O.F.C. !
Grandpa -- I already dealt with that question !---I smoke recreationally and also use it as medicine but I decided that I don't have to justify it !-- Simply because I want to is good enough !-- I may not be as old as U but I bet I got about as much attitude !-- When these caps kick in I probably be O.K. !-- Gonna have to be high to deal with D.D. today !-- She's going thru an especially hard time !-- Stressed me out and my left arm locked up like it do !-- Moving a little better today but I wouldn't be doing much !--
Time to Wake and Bake !

Hello !--I'm right now !--
I was telling D.D. last night that we need more grow room !-- Back the day I played around growing but my role was more of knowing people who had weed and people who wanted weed! - I'm a full on grow junkie now !--- This growing weed in water is some tricky stuff at first but the quanity and quality keeps improving !-- Got a ways to go but we getting there !--
Umbra -- I know U grew some King Louie !-- Where do those genetics come from ?-- Sounded interesting !

I got the King Louie from Riot seeds. I think it comes from the Tahoe OG line. Out here in Cali, OG's are very special. There are many, so the ones that stand out even more special. Bodhi uses tons of different OG's in his work. Obviously the pure kush or master kush are some he uses. NCH only smokes og's. His favorite...hmmm...DNA kosher kush.

Sounds tasty !-- I got a nice healthy young feminized Master Kush !-- I need more room !-- The pic below is my bloom box !-- I want the other 6 looking like this !-- Then I want that spare room for bloom !-- I'm addicted !

View attachment 20160730_085132.jpg

I got cuts that survived my Zombie Juice and are beginning to grow again !-- B.B. and Bubblicious !-- Should see what I'm looking for soon !-- It's too late to stop me now !-- I nose some stuff and thangs bout dis genetic doubling !-- Never could leave well enough alone !

Just doing some gardening and I looked out over the tops of the flowering plants and realize...this is why I'm here.

I am very happy to hear this Umbra...Awesome! That is why you are here. yay. I want to watch the bodhi thing, i bet I can find it.

It was 106 yesterday and the plants lived.
Big party tonight, annual hydroplane races party at my bff. Making tater salad, smoking a turkey, baked beans...

I am worried about my panama red. looks horrible. Everthing else seems happy. Please remind me next year to grow only a few plants... mine are too crowded.

Keef, you can't get stressed out cause dd is stressed, that makes her more stressed, says a woman of 44 years of marriage. I hope they can find a solution to DD's very real stress.

Hope everyone in the OFC is adequately stoned this am.

It gets loose sometimes Dog !-- I done messed around and got toasted pretty good this morning! -- Trying to get this plan to get RSO to D.D.'s cousin in the VA hospital in Houston !-- I got a plan but there a a one more problem to solve !-- I'm gonna make a RSO tincture he can take by the drop !-- It'll be in a brown dropper bottle marked "Holy Water " -- If I make the tincture with alcohol someone may smell it !-- I need to know if I can make a powerful RSO tincture with coconut oil ?--I think I can !-- Any advice ?---It's not an if this happen ---it's just a how it's gonna happen !-- Why I always end up in situations like this ?--

Rose I'm working on it !-- I'm moving better so I'm be taking care of her !-- I'll get her thru it !-- It hurts me to see her hurt !-- I gots the medicine to help ! --She'll be getting a nice dose of cannacaps 3 times a day !-- They need to change the law so I can work !-- I got to get her out the hospital before the stress kills her !--
I was there !----I know ! -- We'll get thru this !

I hope I can keep her home from work the whole weekend !-- She's sleeping and she the needs rest !-- When she gets up I'm get her so high !--Won't be easy she got a high tolerance !-- I see she approved of tbe Cherry Bounce !--I grow weed and make liquor !-- A country boy can survive ( even at the beach )!--Screw the job !--She was looking for one when she found this one !--

Rose I got this thing that goes on an e-cig battery --Anyway U can put hash in it and I did !-- D.D. gets up I'm gonna knock her back down !--

G'day folks. Got the yard mowed just in time. It's pouring outside again.

Thanks umbra, i have never listened to organic folks on youtube... i have gone down the tunnel... I am excited. I love organics.

I am very happy to hear this Umbra...Awesome! That is why you are here. yay. I want to watch the bodhi thing, i bet I can find it.

It was 106 yesterday and the plants lived.
Big party tonight, annual hydroplane races party at my bff. Making tater salad, smoking a turkey, baked beans...

I am worried about my panama red. looks horrible. Everthing else seems happy. Please remind me next year to grow only a few plants... mine are too crowded.

Keef, you can't get stressed out cause dd is stressed, that makes her more stressed, says a woman of 44 years of marriage. I hope they can find a solution to DD's very real stress.

Hope everyone in the OFC is adequately stoned this am.
Bodhi is an ethno botanist. Here is the link. Enjoy!

http://adamdunnshow.com/#!home

Thank you baby, i have stuff to do, but i really rather sit here and listen. Love it.

What up Nick ? ---It is hell hot here !--
Rose going to the boat races ? --- U know before I fell I planned to have a little shop when I retired !-- I did R&D as a young man !--I built a concrete machine for a company and set thier shop up to produce it !-- I got an engineering bonus and a pink slip on the same day !--I swore I would never build for anyone else again !-That's how I ended back in the army and the operating room !-- But my swan song was to be a new type engine !--- Wet Heat !--- I had put that dream away !-- One day I may yet build it !-- There's the rule they got to deal with in regular engines !-- Power to weight ratio !--- That's where I can beat them !-- My engine don't have any moving parts !--It's not really an engine but a high pressure steam generator !-- I must be pretty high --I don't talk about Wet Heat much anymore !

Hydroplane races are loud and it is HOT. No, i won't be going. But it will be a great party tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back