Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
August is our hottest month !-- and hurricane season !-- Seems something bad always happens this time of year !-- It is a season of dread for us both !-- Don't think for a minute that men are the only people who get Post Traumatic Stress Disorder !--

Yo ho...how's it???nice trip into the mountains..really to hot to fish but I did manage to hook one steelie..
Girls are looking greatputting the light in the veg room...and get to cloning.....

View attachment 20160728_185201.jpg

Rose, the race's are a blast but as you say way to loud, for me also ...
Anyone up for a puff??? :48:

We gonna flip the main grow in a couple weeks !-- Still trying to figure out what is going where !--

It is a beautiful place..the Olympic National Park ,is a very special place to me.it consist of heavy costal rain forest...
Sadly enough it has been written up in a lot of articles lately, and people are coming:(..we had it to ourselves for a long time now..
.oh well.. puff...puff...pass...pass...:48:

Hydroplane races are loud and it is HOT. No, i won't be going. But it will be a great party tonight.
Back East we had hydro racing on this river. It was very still and flat. They used it for the scull racing tryouts for the Olympics there because it is so still. I lived a mile maybe a mile and a half away and I could hear the boats all weekend.

Used to go to the dirt track stock car races !-- Mane it's loud !
I got 3 gallons of Apple Jack to freeze off probably tommorrow night !-- 3 gallons make about 3 --750 mil bottles !-- I like making liquor a lot better like this instead of distilling !-- When U can't freeze anymore water off she be ready !-- Essence of fruit and alkeehall !--I have to sweeten it some but it's nice !--

It's all your fault Nick ! -- They shouldn't teach people like me about these things cause I do it !-- Got some clones rooting back there that might be Frankenplants ! --If not it's just a matter of time !-- Might have to fish awhile to find my trick pony but I'm fishing in the right spot with the right bait !
Hey Nick what proof U recon it is when U can't freeze anymore water off ?

I think D.D. gonna stay home let me take care of her !-- I'll make her comfortably numb !

Once the alcohol gets to about 40% it gets pretty hard to improve on by freezing.

I have become my father. Sitting here in my boxers and watching war documentaries. Only difference is he was drinking Miller High Life , I'm smoking Thai!
Have one on me. :48:

Evening OFC. Got out of the house today and went and help out Pet Adoption Day for Second Chance Pet at Tractor Supply. Did not adopt any dogs or cats out, but bought two more unwanted dogs. That is how it goes a lot of the time. Did get some donations. That was good. Well going back to read post.:tokie:

Well, everything seem alright at the OFC. And, everything is O:K at the homestead. Going to watch a movie on the computer. Keef, I hope DD feel better soon. Have a High evening OFC. :48:

I am very happy to hear this Umbra...Awesome! That is why you are here. yay. I want to watch the bodhi thing, i bet I can find it.

It was 106 yesterday and the plants lived.
Big party tonight, annual hydroplane races party at my bff. Making tater salad, smoking a turkey, baked beans...

I am worried about my panama red. looks horrible. Everthing else seems happy. Please remind me next year to grow only a few plants... mine are too crowded.

Keef, you can't get stressed out cause dd is stressed, that makes her more stressed, says a woman of 44 years of marriage. I hope they can find a solution to DD's very real stress.

Hope everyone in the OFC is adequately stoned this am.

You are so right about our stresses affecting each other. It is a difficult balance to maintain sanity.

Whew another busy day. Rose this is the spin pro you recommended way back when. I love it and it can cruise through flowers with it, thank you for a good suggestion. Action shots from today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back