Smach's 2024 Virginia outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smaccio

Reaction score
Spring is here. The birds are singing, the fog's rolling down off the Blue Ridge, and the seeds are sprouting! First of the new grow. More to come. It's great to be back.

IMG_7923.jpg

I'm branching out this year. I bought three each of Critical Jack, Gary Payton, and Girl Scout Cookie from Weedseedexpress. So far I'm not impressed with the germination rate. I only want one of each plant, but I always enjoy giving away extra seedlings. Two Gary Paytons popped and are leggy as hell, all three GSC are good, and the Critical Jack ain't hitting on much. One's up. Started soaking on 4/30, put 'em on a plate with a wet paper towel covered with saran wrap, on top of the water heater, and in a day or two tap roots started to show. So into (labeled on the side) Solo cups filled with Ocean Forest, keep 'em watered and in a plastic tub for ease of transport, with plexiglas on top for a little protection. Chop sticks make good stakes.

IMG_7935.jpg

Latest posts

Back