It's almost that time again fellers. March 18 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is two doubles separated. One hour after separating each pair. Zero stress or wilt.
IMG_20240422_122953697.jpg
IMG_20240422_123022628.jpg

This is two days after I put out some plants. Deer had walked on one but I never have to much animal problem. Might loose a couple. This it one two days later. I work it out where I don't even water them in. I transport the root ball in a sandwich baggy and the night before I make sure root ball is saturated. With wet dirt in the ground they don't even wilt.
IMG_20240506_135604511.jpg

IMG_20240506_135608812.jpg

Here's some super silver haze,krystalika,biddy early and a balikh hash plant. Second picture are some f2s from last year Columbian gold. I had two plants that didn't like the feeding I was giving them. They got burnt a little so i put them under a slow trickle faucet and let them flush a half hour. They look better now.
IMG_20240515_120801093~3.jpg
IMG_20240515_120805683~2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some super silver haze,krystalika,biddy early and a balikh hash plant. Second picture are some f2s from last year Columbian gold.
View attachment 356714View attachment 356715

Never had better success than when my wife ran a worm farm. Seeing those earthworms in your soil is a great sign.
The picture doesn't do it justice. By the time I got my phone half hid. I bet there were 5 that looked like ur little. finger. Good looking soil. This will be my 5th year. IV e seen one person in five years. Knock on wood. That was one to many.

It seems like im the The Last of the Mohicans. I guess so many places are legal now everyone is either growing inside or in their yard and very few people even post grows anymore. When i joined the page I wasn't young but i was much greener than most of the old farts. Now im the old fart. I hope everyone is well. Ill keep yall updated. Ttul.

I've been here since 2008. Very cool to see old timers.
Great looking soil brother. I'm a gardener and I love worms.
I can't wait to see what those girls do out in the wild.
You must live where there is lots of woods and land. Very cool gorilla grow.
Keep us posted. Matter fact hang with us old bastards. Drop by the "Island Of Misfits" thread sometimes.👍

Yea
I've been here since 2008. Very cool to see old timers.
Great looking soil brother. I'm a gardener and I love worms.
I can't wait to see what those girls do out in the wild.
You must live where there is lots of woods and land. Very cool gorilla grow.
Keep us posted. Matter fact hang with us old bastards. Drop by the "Island Of Misfits" thread sometimes.👍
I know IV e!×posted it before but i go straight clean in the grow. I live in a big city without a car. I take a train then a second train then a bus. Making good time it takes around 3 hours. I can carry a few plants in my backpack and put them out. Then I have to harvest and get the bud home. I love to grow. Here's a few pictures of the plants being out around ten days. Ill get them fed. The ground looks good but it needs a heavy feeding. Ill catch up soon
20240516_102511_HDR.jpg
20240516_115109.jpg
20240516_115112.jpg
20240516_115158.jpg

Yea

I know IV e!×posted it before but i go straight clean in the grow. I live in a big city without a car. I take a train then a second train then a bus. Making good time it takes around 3 hours. I can carry a few plants in my backpack and put them out. Then I have to harvest and get the bud home. I love to grow. Here's a few pictures of the plants being out around ten days. Ill get them fed. The ground looks good but it needs a heavy feeding. Ill catch up soon View attachment 356762View attachment 356764View attachment 356766View attachment 356767
Oh yeah. I remember that now. I was like damn. I can't believe he takes a train to the country to grow weed 😱😁

Latest posts

Back