Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day OFC. Rose you have beautiful plants. I am still having a N problem on my Aurora Indica's. Been feeding every third watering. I think I will feed them every second water just do not want to burn them. Going to put the big one in the ground. I got to save them they are the only two I have left. Rose how long have you been growing?

Note to self : ---When Yo stoned *** be running RO water would U please remember to turn the valve off before putting the hose in the cabinet! -- We gonna have to talk about this !-- There is a limit to how high U can get and still function !-- I cleaned it up but U better straighten your stoned a** enough to function !-- I bout tired of cleaning up your mistakes !--
Sorry guys but he needed a good talking to !-- Gotta quit smoking so much of that stuff Sunny Boy !

Funny stuff DD... keef, your plant looks really good.

Ness, i have been growing pot for 7 years or so, but i grew roses for 30 years. We are feeding with bottled nutes now as the plants are huge and getting bigger. I use Earth Juice boom every week now. The guano's weren't enough this year. How are you doing?

DD, i see you down there!

It's a miracle what U can do when U finally get the bugs under control !---

I got my pickle jars out !-- Hello Bubblicious! --- Yes-- I agree this is an obsession! -- So what !-- Clones are wilting --juice is hot !-- Gonna need another name !---Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile !

Rose -- If U can get me a couple live cuts from AC/ DC here -- I am almost certain we can clone it ! --

Keef, i wouldn't send a cut of this to anyone I liked. ha.. I think it has something, unknown for sure. I should take a pic of the middle of the plant, I would be scared to death to give anyone a cut this crappy thing. I just hope it flowers enough that i can see what kind of meds it makes. I have been promised another cut from elsewhere, maybe this winter I will get one again. Unless she turns around soon, this will not be cloned. shoot. I have seeds for a harly tsu I will start this winter. Thank you for your offer.

No problem Rose I do like a challenge !-- I know what U said about that Purple Haze but it's next on the list !-- I'll fish out me a pure 100 % girl !--- Never know till I try !-- I do plan on doing some work with some high CBD varieties -- I know where to buy Nordle seed but I got other stuff to do first !

Thanks Dog !-- Just buying time till those 6 boxes are big enough to flip !---I think we gonna reach weed Independence soon !-- Then I double the grow !--Then I double it again !--

Hey I know many think there is no connection between my brewing and weed !--

Well I have this crazy idea of pairing wine with weed !--

For instance I think my B.B. would pair nicely with my Blueberry Wine !-- So I just wanted to point out the link between the 2 !--- Freezing off some Strawberry Shine as we speak !-- I have a Strawberry Rhino girl !--I just need to find out if I want contrast between the 2 or does blueberry work best with blueberry?

Keef
That is the question asked when pairing wine or beer to food. You do need to try it both ways I think. Because it is the unknown.

I guess I'll have to do some field test to see !-- It's not really wine anymore when I'm finished -- more like a sipping liquor !--- D.D. likes it at room temp !--- Speaking of D.D.-- the sleeping beauty !-- They'll have to keep her cousin in the VA hospital for a month maybe 2 so we got time before he is released !-- This maybe Texas where U can get 99 years for making a weed concentrate --- but he got RSO waiting when he's released !-- We can cure that cancer if he gets healthy enough to be released ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back