Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have more control Hopper ! -- I guess there's somethings I am --and-- somethings I'm not !--
I convinced D.D. to call in sick tonight but they put her on call instead !-- She's still not stable enough to be taking care of babies !-- This took a lot out of her !

Nicks being bad. I'm watching Kate Upton videos. Bad Nick! Bad!

It's happening around here !-- Sitting around getting high watching the robot vacuum work !-- Ya'll gotta try this coconut stuff !-- I don't drink anymore but if I did I'd drink this !-- Sipping liquor though !-- Powerful stuff !-- D.D. like it that's all that matters to me !--

Rolling a fatty, mama just came home and she wanta smoke....
Headed into the mountains tomorrow:) Have a couple nice cane fly rods packed up....

I'm going to pan sear a steak and back it up with a dos XX. Or a yuengling. Have to see which is in the fridge.

Yo Cane --That's the second time U said !---U was going fly fishing !---What kinda bait ya'll use and how big is these flies !--Scares me !

Hello everyone. Cane have a good trip. I woke up late today and thought is was early. When, I got around to looking at the clock. It was 4:53. So, I decide to take it easy. Like to do my chores in the morning.

Nice selection Cane !--I'll go out on a limb and say I bet U tied at least some of them !-- Because U can't help it !-- I think U woulda had to try your hand at it !-- I hope they got a barb !

Keef tied them all....all barbless..will be fished for the elusive summer run steelhead...

I'm more of a trot line-- sit by the fire ,get high and go check the lines every few hours kinda guy !--Even better let me get my cast net --Let's pick out our limit and go home ! --No barb ? --That's just wrong !-- I figured U tied them all !-- Nice work !--
Go catch that fish that when he bat his eyes ---He slosh water up on both banks !

Umbra that Oregon Lemons sounds tasty !-- I was liking some stuff I saw at Archive Seed !--

NCH grew out Archive's bazooka joe and golden ticket, both were fire and he won't grow them again because they went 10 weeks. He stays with 8 week strains or less.

I can understand that Umbra !-- I want around a 60 day finisher too !-- They ever let us grow outside down here and I have a place to do it ---I'd grow some of those long time sativas !-- Plant them early and drag some Christmas trees outside in mid April -- They finish in Croptober !-- Have to put my spikes on to climb up and top them ! --Use a chainsaw to cut them down !-- Have tricomes so big U have to chop them off with a hatchet !

Cane, we have some mighty fine trout fishing in my neck of the woods. Thems some mighty fine looking flies. Bamboo? I have a Loomis .

Cane, we have some mighty fine trout fishing in my neck of the woods. Thems some mighty fine looking flies. Bamboo? I have a Loomis .

O...Nick...let's see, N.E.KINGDOM?
The flies I use to love to tie up when I was working on the tugs..I would start tying,and suddenly I was someplace else....Bamboo ?? I have a quiver full,:) I just love casting them, the rods are so slow and graceful...
Also have several other quivers with glass rods...
....It's all good.....:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back