Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might should not have fixed the ladies hash burner !--- Get up -take a dose of caps- smoke a pipe and then --fill up that hash burner !-- I may not be bullet proof but I'm pretty sure I could slow a few down !

So sorry for your sadness Hopper; I truly understand. No words can take away this kind of hurting. Wish I could tell you how to find peace, but I'm still looking myself.

Thank you DD,,,,we will find peace someday my friend,,,but it will take time. My Mom made me promise to celebrate her life and not mourn,,,,,and i will as quickly as i can.

And Rose,,,thank you for everything. My Mom really liked you. You are an awesome lady.

I really like your mom, in fact, i think she is amazing. I find myself pretty sad over this too WH... I so hoped for a better outcome, but maybe this is a better outcome for her to be without pain. Love ya WH. What a legacy she leaves you, a fantastic woman that I know i could have learned a lot from. Amazing woman.

Thinking of you hopper.
Keef, I have two pheno's of wonder woman. One has very broad leaves, the other is more slender. Not sure about sex yet. What was your experience when you ran wonder woman?

Dog !-- I never had Wonder Woman !-- I got my 3 year old White Widow !--Would that be what U meant ? -- We'll trade some clones this winter !-- I got my Widow --Tranquil Elephantizer will be back -- Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. -- Got 2 phenos of Rose's Nurse Larry I'm running now -- Bubblicious that I'm not thrilled with !-- Gorilla Glue #4 --Got a couple feminized plants to develop --Master Kush and Moby D-i-c-k! -- Got a sickly Strawberry Rhino girl --Some to sex like Bubba Mamma and Kraven's BlackBerry Snow Lotus! -- I got others I want to start but don't got the room !-- GDP-x-Black Rose and Rose's Purple Haze !--

Hey I had a thought !-- These "root aphids" we been fighting off and on ? -- Might they be Dog Packer Knat larvae ?-- I got some yellow sticky bug traps up !-- I have no exposed wetness !-- There is a star shaped hole in my neopreme collars and they get between the plant stem and foam collar and feed on the plant !-- When the plants shows some wilt it's too late to save it !---I can take the top off the plant and clone the stem sometimes !-- This gonna stop !-- I don't won't to poison myself but this is intolerable! -- Where's my D.D.T. ? --

Turned the lights out in veg and applied EM-1 and good 'todes !-- Let everything dry some then turn the lights back on !-- Keep forgetting to do it at lights out !-- Shut the lights out and just do it !

Wh.my family sends prayers for yours first of all..I no I don't post much but you will be hearing alot from me soon.Went on vacation bought a house came home put ours up for sale three days later three offers gave my two week notice at work after 38 years next friday is my last day no more random..Time to consume again without fear..Very stressful 3 months Moving almost 2000 mi. A life changing experience for me.Very scared but excited to..At least moving to mmj state with legalazation on the ballot this year.No more random testing Waahooo :)

Mossy !-- Big Move Cuz !-- U be down here closer to me !-- Old pot farmers can be a suspicious lot but U been around !-- U need anything ?--Seed or whatever let me know !-- See what we can do !--

Umbra --I didn't mean to make U uncomfortable yesterday !--
-Yes I did !--I was picking Cuz !-- My head injury frees me of any security clearance problems !-- What da hell do I know anyway ? -- I just make sheet up !--

Hey !--Root Aphids ? --No!- No !-- Those are not root aphids !-- They are F ungus Knat larvae !-- Now I know !- Now they die !--

Thanks Keef been a little jealous all those wonderful sounding seeds you been graciously sending to ofc family might need to take ya up on that..Can't grow there legally for medical cuz my new house is to close to a dispensary..You have to live 25 mi.away from one to be able to grow..If it goes full legalazation I can grow 6 plants per adult 12 per houehold.Can't wait..

Well Mossy I'd like to take credit for it but some of the peeps got some seed they send them to me and I send them out to anyone interested ! --I got plenty F-2 seed from Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. --It really works for me !-- My girl got to be 18 month 2 years old !--- There some other stuff too !-- Let me know when U get close and we'll figure it out ! I'll start rounding U up some seed !-- What strikes your fancy !-- A fast finishing indica -- One of them long time finishers ? - -- Umbra got me chasing a Lemon !-- He got the last of the Oregon Lemons so I'm shopping !-- I don't need them now !-- Just locate them put to them on my wish list !

Mossy --The 2 plants in the corner of this pic are Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. on the right and Rose's Nurse Larry on the left with the bigger leaves !-- Anyway I can't help myself -- I still have some pollen from that BPU-X-B.B.'s brother Trips so I got to do the cross !-- I'll have some seed !-- 2 outstanding varieties can't help but be good !--

View attachment 20160917_170331.jpg

Hey Rose --The Nurse Larry pheno bottom middle ? --- Dat's da One !-- You'll see this plant again !-- Uncle Keef got it !--- It'll be here when U want it back !-- I breed it much as I want and keep a pure strain !--

Speaking of breeding !-- Hey Nick !-- How far along is that Thai into bloom ? -- Got a spare bottom limb ?-- Blueberry Thai ? -- Maybe shorten the finish time and keep the trippy part ? -- I got pollen !--

Veg reloaded. Lots of starts on their heals. The chop is soon. I'll get a picture or two up tonight when I go check numbers. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back