hours to flower and flush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
whats the minimum hours a plant needs to start flowering? also whats should i do two weeks flush with hydro and soil?

whats the minimum hours a plant needs to start flowering?
somewhat strain dependant and on the age of te plants IMO bizzy.. 16 hrs of light is 'usually' a safe bet for keeping in veg.
seedlings not yet sexually mature, are not as likely to start flowering under less hours of light, than say, mature clones taken from under 24/0.
ie.. seedlings can be placed outdoors into early spring/short hour settings without worry. clones may however, start to flower, then revveg.

Good info Hick.

As far as the flush it is really up to you. Alot of people here dont bother with the flush. If you are 100% organic theres usually no need. I only flush once, when im about to go into flower.

I only flush my soil at start flower...mojo 4u bizzy

When switching to flower in hydro, I flush the plants a little, I just dump the rez and rinse it out then I fill it with straight water and turn the system on for an hour or 2 and let the water run through to pull out any build-up. Then I dump that and refill with new nutes and reset the system.

At the end of flowering I start cutting back on my nutes around the last 10days and let them use up what's in the rez. I let them switch to straight water within the last few days(or about the last top-up on the rez). :)

Latest posts

Back