How am I looking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazeMan101

Reaction score
Below are a couple pictures of the plants I have right now. This is mainly just a test run to until I get it going properly. The biggest plant is just a bag seed and the other 2 are kalichakra and randy candy. I don't know if I did a good or a bad thing though. The bag seed plant had been growing in vegitative state for about 8 weeks and the other 2 were in veg for about 4 weeks. I put them all in budding together and then took a 5 day vacation and the big one was growing all over the rest. So I trimmed the **** out of the big one and now it looks like a bonzai tree. I have 2 questions. 1. Did I put the small ones in the flower stage way to early? 2. Does the bigger one look unhealthy now that I trimmed it. I basically took off the majority of the large dark green leaves as well as any others that were blocking the lower foliage.

DSC00962.JPG

DSC00952.JPG

DSC00951.JPG

DSC00941.JPG

DSC00938.JPG

Hey bud well personaly i think the others apart from the bagseed one are proberly to small to put into flower but some people put small clones straight onto flower but your yeild wont be as much at harvest time is all.Did you tip or lst that bagseed ? its growing all over the show.Ill veg untill plants are at leat 12inches high before i change hours to 12/12 but yeah this is what i do anyways

your suppose to flower, when the plants start having alternating nodes.
Which means, the branches start growing in staggered order.

But as some people have had success flowering early.

IMO, I would tie the big one down. Simply get some yarn, loop the main
cola and tie it so its bending back to the pot. in a week, you'll have 2/3
more main colas, but with out the height.

Thanks for the imput guys. What you cant really see in the photo of the big one is that the main cola or the main stem broke in half when the plant was young. This is why it hasnt really grown up, just more bushy. By tieing it down do you mean tieing it so the branches give more light to the middle? I trimmed most of the leaves so that new growth would come from the places that were shaded. Is this like the same thing or should i still tie em down. Also, I want a big yeild, but Im just experiementing right now to test the waters. Kalichakra is supposed to have a yeild of 500-550 grams. Based on the size of the plant put into budding should I be expecting half that? or way less? Also, since I dont have 2 seperate rooms for veg and flower, would it be ok if I took my remaining 15 seeds or so and put them outside for vegging while these ones were in flower. I want the next batch I put in the hydro kit to be a high yeilding one. Thanks....

Oh and one other thing, how long should I have these budding for? Its been about a week so far. Is 60 days a good amount of time?

yeah most strains take between 56-65 days but you go off the colour of the trichomes to tell when plants are ready for the chop

Latest posts

Back