How can I try different types of marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool

Reaction score
I want to try so many different strains of marijuana but whenever I get some or have a someone elses, I ask them what kind it is and only get answers like good stuff or swag or shake or dude its marijuana. I know that I can grow whatever I want but that takes time. I want to be able to smoke different strains and then pick what I like the most, I want to be a connoisseur like I am with beer. Im growing satori right now I cant effin wait to try it, from what Ive read I think I would love satori. Im pretty sure that I havent ever tried a sativa dominant strain and really want to try one. I also have a friend thats growing white widow so im going to try that as well, but I dont know anyone else that grows that can tell me the strain of their plants. I know that Ill get in trouble if I ask anyone here on the forums if I can try their weed. So how do you folks go about getting the means to try different strains?

I can give you tour of different strains to smoke, but you gotta give me ride, I know lot of strains from everywhere!!!, ya ready to pack the clothes? to the up high or busted hmm?

1. Trade
2. Ask around
3. Become a licensed Medical user

Sorry, but unless you have known some one on here for a year and gained there trust your out of luck looking on here....

how do I become a licensed medical user without getting aids cancer or glaucoma? and I dont think medical mj is legal in WI, or is it?

imo the best thing you can do is find the seeds you want to try and grow them :hubba: its the only way you know what your really getting ,,Patience is a Virtue! :peace:

Why do you rush things? Experience grows like Cannabis, you can not experience all types at once and even if you can spend a few thousand dollars to get one bud from each type, you would not understand the difference between them...

Do not rush things, be a fine grower, order some seeds and grow your own, grow several other strains and in time you will get to know people as well...

The last option is save 10,000$ and join Cannabis Cup, they sell all kinds of buds legally.

Plan A Trip To Holland:d :d :d :d :d :d My Buddy's Mom Lives There And The Weed Is Labled With The Strain Name.

To me, almost all weed is the same. Indica or sativa gives you different types of highs and that is basically the only choice you have... on top of taste. There are also hybrids, so you can mix the two. I don't see much difference between most of the weed I get, and I know they are name brand, because they are homegrown.

I think we should all meet up in Holland. the first annual MP get together. we could go to all the different head shops and gather as much info as possible. do you think PUff MOnkey's friends mom could open as a Hostel for us? and not the hack you up hostel either. i dont want to die stoned..... or we can go to canada, its closer....

i think there would be alot of white widow. everyone seems to be growing it. i got green haze.... theres some black daliah growing out here to.. dark purple strain... i would love to cross the 2

:watchplant: Go to the Dam and shop around for a couple months :aok: Holland makes for a nice summer vacation, eh :hubba:

amsterdam,,,,bring a hole lot of money,,,,stay about 2 weeks and you will be a connoisseur,,,,,p,l,r

city said:
. i dont want to die stoned..... quote]

:holysheep: You Don't?

Man that my Goal is to smoke til I Die and Die Stoned..:giggle:

PUFF MONKEY said:
Plan A Trip To Holland:d :d :d :d :d :d My Buddy's Mom Lives There And The Weed Is Labled With The Strain Name.

This Dude know his stuff. Go to Amsterdam before it's too late and the coffeeshops are closed down. It's like Disneyland for stoners. I had SO much fun trying different strains.

In my honest opinion, there really is no way to be a "weed connoisseur." Weed is basically illegal everywhere. There are no laws regulating its strain sale and distribution. If you want to compare it to wine, look at Italian wine. The Italian government actually inspects and labels all true Italian export wines. Its the same with France. There are very strict standards on what wine can be labeled what. Weed is illegal in holland. Its tolerated, but that doesnt mean every "White widow reefer" you buy is actually white widow.

I learned this with mushrooms. I've been an avid grower of those for years. I get to the holland smart shops, and they are selling different strains at significantly different prices. There really is no difference in potency. They do however affect people very differently. You may get more out of Thai's, while I get more out of mexicans.

This is not to say that strains are meaningless, not at all. But, with ZERO control from any centralized body, you could switch the two, sell them at the opposite price, and the consumer is no more the wiser. You cant even grow all your own strains and be confident in that, because there are a lot of shady seed banks out there.

Grow a few different strains and see what YOU like best. Then work with that. The strain is most likely legit. But you will never be a connoisseur.

Lets put it this way. If Italy didnt regulate its wine, you would see a thousand different Barolos on the market. (arguably italys finest red wine) Some would be true and fantastic, some would be good but total fakes, and others would just want to profit from the name. But without a DOCG label on it, you know that it doesn't have to pass any sort of quality control standards.

Oh, and Holland will get rid of the coffee shops around the same time it gets rid of prostitution. Most Dutch don't smoke, never have, and don't like it, but they don't care if anyone else does. Thats why its tolerated there. People just flat out don't care. Its also not demonized like it is in other countries.

Latest posts

Back