How can you tell??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepe_Le_Dank

Reaction score
whats up everyone?

Ive had a question on my mind that i came up while i was doing some research, How can you tell if a plant is kush or haze??
Is there any way distinguish the two??
what characteristics make it a kush or haze plant?:confused: :confused:

Ill appriciate any feedback.
thanks!

I am sure others will have a more logical approach, but I think the only way you will -really- tell is experience. In theory the kush will be shorter, broader leafed, and more indica-like. But there are so many varients of both strains out there that unless you have 100% pure-bred breeders' source you're guess will be as good as anybody else's until you smoke it. There's gotta be 20 varieties out there which claim to be kush or haze; but most are only -based- on kush or haze, or come from a mother who had a moment's sexual pleasure with a stud who might have kush or haze in its pants.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that kush is an indica, and haze is a sativa

a name means nothing, some "kushes" are pure indica, others are sativa dominant. anything with haze will usually be sativa dominant.

Latest posts

Back