How close is too close w/ a 600?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right on dirty!

yeah, i just spent the cash cause of the summer months, now im doing ebb&flow which lowers my total vertical space due to the table and stand.

My res is outside of the tent and stays a perfect 70 degrees.

I went with the vortex fans on each side of the reflector and now im having a problem keeping the temps up in my tent!!!!! WTH

Its all good, my environment is completely dialed for optimum growth. I am not running co2 yet tho, thats going to be in the future when i build my closed system with no intake or exhast, crazy but im going for the best environment i can possibly give, that way i dont have to worry if they are growing right, lol.

JBonez said:
right on dirty!

yeah, i just spent the cash cause of the summer months, now im doing ebb&flow which lowers my total vertical space due to the table and stand.

My res is outside of the tent and stays a perfect 70 degrees.

I went with the vortex fans on each side of the reflector and now im having a problem keeping the temps up in my tent!!!!! WTH

Its all good, my environment is completely dialed for optimum growth. I am not running co2 yet tho, thats going to be in the future when i build my closed system with no intake or exhast, crazy but im going for the best environment i can possibly give, that way i dont have to worry if they are growing right, lol.

Have you ever used a Speedster voltage controller on a fan? They're only $20 and very well built and it gives you completely variable speed control of your fan. It's grounded and I'm sure you could put a grounded mult and control both of your fans with one Speedster. I really love mine. In the summer I run my fan at max when the lights are on and drop it back to 30-40% at night (my day) to keep down noise and keep minimal airflow pulling the stank out of my closet since my filter is in my chain. In cooler months I can keep it around 50-60% and my closet stays cool. It makes it so you can really tweak in your temps by varying the amount of air you're moving. I just wish they had a combo Speedster/timer so you could set different speeds for day/night but I guess it gives me something to do...

Peace!:cool:

Speedster.jpg

thats neat dirty. i woulda never thunk of it. lol i mean i didnt knwo they made such a controle module for universal use for like wiring up to fans etc...
i'm a keep this in mind if i ever approach the similar prob as jbonez. only thing is right now im workin on more airflow. im still only usin microwave fans atm til i can afford better but it works but not way i want. lol
gonna have to go int here an starty slappinmy fans around an teach them a lesson huh? LOL jp.

Latest posts

Back