how do they look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
they are in week 9 flower and don't know if they are ready to cut. I want to save the little one that is a small plant but looks real nice.

DSCF0654.JPG

DSCF0655.JPG

DSCF0653.JPG

DSCF0652.JPG

DSCF0656.JPG

DSCF0657.JPG

from what i can tell they look about ready to harvest, but i am stll very new so im sure you will get other opinions too.

Dont forget to check the color of the trichs...if about 1/2 to 3/4 of them are amber in color from what i understand it is a good way to tell if they are ready.

very nice grow man, keep it up!

Third picture looks like a hermie to me.
I would remove this plant from the rest or just harvest it since it is at 9 weeks

you need to look at the triches.. doesnt look to me like you flushed them.?
they are close to harvest

yeah, def got a little seedy bud there, very noticeable.

Trichs are the only way to tell when to harvest, and that depends on what you want.

my whole crop has cloudy trichs right now, but im going for 50/50 amber/cloudy so i will be waiting a few weeks, you may be ready but thats up to you.

i started the flush yesterday one plante is in a 6 gallon res and the other ones 3 are in a 5 gallon bucket also flushing since yesterday

no seeds in any of the buds i checked today by removing a bud from all 4 to check and no sighn of seeds

pcduck said:
Third picture looks like a hermie to me.
I would remove this plant from the rest or just harvest it since it is at 9 weeks
no it's not i checked

woodymanz said:
no it's not i checked

Those yellow banana looking flowers in pic #3 are not nanners?

I am :confused2: they look like male flower to me. May you could get a better pic?

If you see little yellow banana looking things sticking outta the buds,,It's a Hermi and there will be voids where its trying and will make seeds if left long enough. The longer ya let it go when you see Nanners,,the worse it gets.;)

pcduck said:
Those yellow banana looking flowers in pic #3 are not nanners?

I am :confused2: they look like male flower to me. May you could get a better pic?

here are some more pics

Still looks like a nanner to me. Maybe just the camera angle. I am not there looking at the live plant, so if its not, its not. I hope so, would be a bummer to get this far and have some hermi pollinate the whole grow.

pcduck said:
Still looks like a nanner to me. Maybe just the camera angle. I am not there looking at the live plant, so if its not, its not. I hope so, would be a bummer to get this far and have some hermi pollinate the whole grow.
yeah i had hermi in my last grow you'll see in my pics back in feb-march.
but no I would hate that.

I don't see what you guys are seeing but those pics don't look like they have any nanners to me.

All I see is a bunch of tasty smoke, just my 2 cents of course ;)

Latest posts

Back