HOW do you grow cones shaped BUDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangejuice

Reaction score
Juste wanted to know how to flower bud like the PIC OF THE MONTH? My last crop flowered and budded thin and very leggy, too many branchs with instead of having buds on one main steam.

orangejuice said:
Juste wanted to know how to flower bud like the PIC OF THE MONTH? My last crop flowered and budded thin and very leggy, too many branchs with instead of having buds on one main steam.
By providing as near a perfect environment a possible, supplying optimal nutrients, optimal lighting, ventialtion, ect. ect.

if thats how it works im doing better than i thought..

Hi slowmo77

If singlecola style is what your hunting. I got a (sounds like) good advice from former overgrower.

First you need to find a strain that suits this technique - one that doesnt branch too much. Then you start bloomcycle about 4-6" tall and 10 days into floweing you cut right after the first set of leaves on each branch. This should make the sidebuds form up the sides - like a single cola. It might be cheating a little - but for my concern its most about letting all of that lumens the best way to all of the plants.

Good luck

P.S. Im searching for the strains that suits this, by now my SensistarxS1 and PPP looking like thay have those abilities.

Smeden said:
Hi slowmo77

If singlecola style is what your hunting. I got a (sounds like) good advice from former overgrower.

First you need to find a strain that suits this technique - one that doesnt branch too much. Then you start bloomcycle about 4-6" tall and 10 days into floweing you cut right after the first set of leaves on each branch. This should make the sidebuds form up the sides - like a single cola. It might be cheating a little - but for my concern its most about letting all of that lumens the best way to all of the plants.

Good luck

P.S. Im searching for the strains that suits this, by now my SensistarxS1 and PPP looking like thay have those abilities.

I agree it has alot to do with strain if you are looking for single cola grow. Best one i have grown so far is Hollands Hope from Dutch Passion. That plant is growing straight up with all the side shoots staying really close to the plant. Link in sig if u wanna see.

P.S. Perfect conditions don't hurt either :)

Latest posts

Back