How long? start-finish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinkcrownize

Reaction score
Im just wondering how long it takes the average plant to grow full and flower.
im thinking 2-3 months. But i have grown outdoors and it takes 3-4 months. But i am growing inside now and it has been 2 months. and only about med. side.

Is it my growing area?
-too small?
-too overpopulated with plants?
-not enough light?
-no circulation?
-???

sorry, pics will be up soon.

and how would i micro-grow?

it should take 3 months indoor/
well how many plants do you have? do you have a fan on the plants? what type of light are you using? if its not much light, then it would take longer for the buds to finish

Pics Arrived!!!

but help in need!
what do i need to maintain? the bottom leaves are starting to brown and droop and die.
Any suggestions?

SITE RULES

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Looks like they need light. get more lumens on them.

I was afraid of that, and i just bought 50 bucks worth of these damn 3 24inch tube grow lights.. thought they had alot of lumens.but nope. Hopefully can get rid of on ebay.

hey sink i think you don't have enough light if you have had them in veg for two months and these are the results mybe try some cfls about two inches away from the top of the plants.....this should keep them nice and compact and then when they show signs of alternating nodes then put them in flower and leave them in for at min. 8 weeks.......... hope this helps you and good luck............

Latest posts

Back