How long till she perks up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedopeman

Reaction score
I've been growing for a few weeks, and everything was going good, until today I forgot to water them. One of them is in OK condition, but the other went limp.

I watered it, and am hoping it springs back to life. How long would you say it takes the plant to perk back up? (I haven't been using nutes, except for what's in the Fox Farms ocean forest soil)

Do NOT drown it with over watering, but if it is still green and soft/flexible it should come back. Remember these are basically a very hardy plant since they grew wild for eons as weeds.

It seems to me like I had one take severalo days to perk up and it might even have been over a week.

You have nothing to loose by waiting until it is definitely dead and drying out. I don't think I would water it more than once a week though until it is growing again.

Forgetting to feed or water them is unforgivable, BUT something nearly every one does sooner or later. I'm sure you have learned your lession so just look at it as a leraning experience. Things like this are why most growers recommend waiting until things have become habit before investing in high quality expensive seeds or clone.

A tip, get a big calendar, put it where you can see it often in the day and keep notes of everything you do in grow area. That way you will see patterns and it will remind you to check on things. After a while you will almost be able to predict when to water/feed and switch them into flowering.

It is critical that you keep records, at least until you get a loot of experience because it will help you avoid mistakes like this.

Good smoking.

That's why I love the redundancy of 200lt reservoirs and couple of pumps.

Thedopeman said:
I've been growing for a few weeks, and everything was going good, until today I forgot to water them. One of them is in OK condition, but the other went limp.

I watered it, and am hoping it springs back to life. How long would you say it takes the plant to perk back up? (I haven't been using nutes, except for what's in the Fox Farms ocean forest soil)

was the soil bone dry when ya watered? and if so she will pirk up in a few hrs...if the soil was wet Then ya drawning her and need to let the soil dry completely....pics woud help as well..take care and be safe

Had one do that only took a few hours a smoke said, pics will always help better diagnose problems in the future,

Latest posts

Back