how many weeks until i can start flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardercross91

Reaction score
well, i germinated my seeds and have been vegging them for about 3 weeks. how long until i will know for sure its a female, and then how long until i start flowering it. what do i do when flowering it, what light cycle should i put it on? there only about 1 foot tall, but there about 8 inches wide and growing rapidly. id like to get a good harvest out of them, so im going to veg them longer, but just wondering when is the earliest i can start vegging them, might start one out in a couple weeks. there growing a couple inches a week now so it wont be too long.

you cant really tell sex before the flowering phase,you should be able to tell 1-1 1/2 weeks at the most into flowering

when youre ready to flower, put your plants on a 12/12 light schedule

i would also probably veg your plants for another 2-3 weeks before flowering

boardercross91 said:
well, i germinated my seeds and have been vegging them for about 3 weeks. how long until i will know for sure its a female, and then how long until i start flowering it. what do i do when flowering it, what light cycle should i put it on? there only about 1 foot tall, but there about 8 inches wide and growing rapidly. id like to get a good harvest out of them, so im going to veg them longer, but just wondering when is the earliest i can start vegging them, might start one out in a couple weeks. there growing a couple inches a week now so it wont be too long.

When you you see alternating nodes your plant is mature enough for flowering.
You can often tell the sex after this time from preflowers.
You could take a clone and put directly into 12/12 lighting to determine the sex of the donner as well.

yeah growdudes onto it take a cutting to determine sex because man it sux when you veg a plant for weeks evens months just to find it was all a waste of time due to it being a male an yeah when those side lats start to stagger its ready to chuck onto 12/12

Latest posts

Back