How to buy most cost-effective light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devile

Reaction score
Hi brothers,

May I know where could we buy most cost-effective light?
There are few hydroponic stores around me to sell UnitFarm led, 1000W HPS, CMH...should I buy from the store directly or if you have better suggestion?

I have used the Pro II 80 for a while. The price is not high for budget growers. Maybe you can consider.

I am a Newbie, I intend to plant 10 plants, may I ask what kind of light is suitable for me?

I am a Newbie, I intend to plant 10 plants, may I ask what kind of light is suitable for me?

I think you will need at least 8x8 grow size, usually I grow 4plants in tent 4x4, for 10plants, I think tent 8x8 or bigger tent will work.
The lights choices depends on your budget. Usually 35--50W/SF will work. If your budget allows you had better buy more powerful lights. USA brand, Cree chips are best.
  • But you don't want to take too much money, you can consider Chinese brand with chips brands, certification, long history, warehouse and repair centers in your country.

I think you will need at least 8x8 grow size, usually I grow 4plants in tent 4x4, for 10plants, I think tent 8x8 or bigger tent will work.
The lights choices depends on your budget. Usually 35--50W/SF will work. If your budget allows you had better buy more powerful lights. USA brand, Cree chips are best.
  • But you don't want to take too much money, you can consider Chinese brand with chips brands, certification, long history, warehouse and repair centers in your country.
Thank you very much!

Latest posts

Back