how to order?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
city said:
Im in total wonder. and some one can do it but not me right now. but what if you sent a money order or ordered by green dot or another prepay card under a different name and still had them sent to your adress. couldnt you hold the package for a couple of days and see what happens. if its in anothers name and at your adress un opened. cant hurt can it. unless you have a grow in your house going on.

yea, once you get the package, you can keep it and open it if u want. They can't stop it and they cannot verify you have recieved it, unless they make you sign for it, just like when the court issues you a 'sipeena' (i know that is wrong, but i have no idea how to spell that, so i spelt it out lol). Anyone can order something and ship it to your house, without your knowledge, so if you use money, that is untraceable, gift cards, also the same thing. I am going to order from them in a few months with a gift card, sending them to a friends house. Let's see how that works out, I want to hear some more reviews about marijuanaseeds.nl please!

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
how did they work out for you? did all the seeds germinate? male/female ratio? and also can you tell me the name of the company that popped up on ur credit card statement, if u used one :D

want to recommend a strain for a newbie...?

Yeah, 100% Germination rate. 7/10 were females. I dont remember what was on the statement, i used a green dot prepaid. I don't have anything against the site at all. They've always taken good care of me, but since then I have learned that its best to go with sites that send in the original breeders packaging.

Fadeux said:
Yeah, 100% Germination rate. 7/10 were females. I dont remember what was on the statement, i used a green dot prepaid. I don't have anything against the site at all. They've always taken good care of me, but since then I have learned that its best to go with sites that send in the original breeders packaging.

What strain did you buy? Did you also get any freebies with ur purchase... it says 5 free seeds with every purchase... what strain did u get for the freebies if any?

Latest posts

Back