HTG 2 thumbs up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Silver Haze

Reaction score
im very pleased with them because when i got my stuff there was a note explaining that my upgraded bulb was on backorder and it should arrive a week later. they gave me there brand bulb that was comprable to what i ordered so i got a free bulb.

being a noob i would have never known the difference.

SSH

cool i just ordered the 400hps/mh from them and some other things 2 days ago hope my exp is like yours a good one;)

I'm a big fan of HTG - never had a problem with them. Did you get a spiffy HTG lighter and sticker with your order?

two of em. but DONT turn it up too much b/c butane will leak and when you strike it. poof. mustach, nose hairs and eyebrows trimmed by fire. f'kn cheap a** Chinese lighters.

waiting for hair to grow back.

Yeah, but it has that bottle opener thingy, too. Very handy.

my buddy got a 600w hps digi ballast 6"cooltube for cheap..now hes up and growing sum super daankerz

I've been happy with my 400w HPS I got from them. The only way I could be happier is if they gave it to me for free or messed up an gave me a 600 or 1000=)

htg is awesome, ive been to their pa store a couple times.

They just opened a store on the east coast in Florida, too. Somewhere near/north of Plam Beach, I think.

ArtVandolay, yep in melbourne. i used to have a place to stay on the beach, just north of sebastian inlet. it was awsome except those damn NoSeeum's eating you up after dark. dont pass out by the pool or youll pay the price. one bite at a time.

i guess the bottle opener on the nifty lighter could be used to open your beer to douse out the smoldering hair. the burnt hair incident occured while lighting a sneak-a-toke, should have used the bong.

Latest posts

Back