Huge pods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjplant

mjplant
Reaction score
Peace all can anyone help me? I don`t have any foto`s but back in the late 70`s and early 80`s i use to have a dial a dealer and he use to get this stuff with pods as big as my pinkie nail he called it afganie it had a vary distinked teast....I`d love to find some of the seeds or a few clone`s can anyone help me find that strain thanks ....MJ.

:postpicsworthless: :postpicsworthless: :postpicsworthless: :headbang2: :farm: I am not askin for anythang other than what strain this is? not no hand outs! I thought the site is for info you know fact`s. I am not asking for anythang but what strain this is. And if I knew what that was I could and would find it on my own. sorry If you think what ever peeeace!!!!!!

Easy, big guy. I construed your thread as you intended--a simple what-strain-is-this-or-something-like-this question. HappyHead thought you were trying to do an online purchase. Reading the post, I can see why HH may have thought this and was trying to clue you up on the site rules before the mean old mods got after you.

This is a very laid back site with pretty solid guidelines to keep it from becoming like the other kiddie-playground sites. We all come in not knowing the rules--how could we?

Your question might be answered here in the MJ Seeds section:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10
It's broken into MJ Seedbanks, MJ Strains and Strain Reports.

And, yeah, Afgani is still around. To my knowledge, it's considered, as most Afgani strains are, a hash strain. Don't be fooled by the term hash strain--it smokes really well in either bong, blunt or doob. I've got some Mazar crossed with Afgani that came as a bonus when I purchased beans. I'll be trying it soon just to see what it looks like. As I understand, Mazar was a city or district or something in ancient Phonecia (now Lebanon) but I don't know that for sure.

Check the strains section--you may find one or two that intrigue you more than your Afgani memories. I'm pretty new back into this thing and it's a whole new and exciting world where strains are concerned.

Peace, luck and have fun.

:holysheep: Again sorry I am not angry.... I see how the first massage looked and and I still can`t see anywere me askin for a handout pease.......

nobody was saying you where asking for a handout.
I believe the only reason it was worded that way is because HH copy and pasted from the rules, and that is how it is worded there.

If you are looking for a specific strain you have come to a good source. There are countless pics of many diffrent strains, and growing techniques here.
Do a thread search of the strain you think it is and if it turns out not to be that one, I would recommend visiting www.planetskunk.com
It is more or less a database of the major grow shops in places that marijuana is legal. Massive amounts of pics with names. Prices arent terrible as well.

Latest posts

Back