Hurricane Gustav is on the way! BE SAFE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
To all of my fellow MarijuanaPassion members that live on the coastal areas of the Gulf of Mexico.... BE SAFE!

Don't take this hurricane lightly, and make sure to make preparations for your families, animals, and plants. Take every precaution you can to ensure your safety.

I pray we are all safe after the storm.

again... Be safe.

yes be safe and take care i live on the west coast of florida and the eye of the hurricane is obout 200 miles from were im at and the wind gusts here are getting up to 30 plus mph and a lot of rain so just look at how freaking big this thing is

risktaker27 said:
yes be safe and take care i live on the west coast of florida and the eye of the hurricane is obout 200 miles from were im at and the wind gusts here are getting up to 30 plus mph and a lot of rain so just look at how freaking big this thing is

Be careful brother.

I say this becuase I only live about 80 miles from where the center is supposed to pass. I will be watching it closely as hurricanes tend to wobble a lot before landfall and it can push closer to me. Bands are beginning to come in now, and it won't be but just a few hours before it gets bad. Be safe people.

Dont' take this storm lightly. I've been through a bunch of em and they never ever get any easier.

hi mr wakenbake

you be careful and you are right the love to move at the last moment,, i live in the panhandle of fl,,so ive been thru a few myself

so please be very careful with this gustav

pics from the back porch.....

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Latest posts

Back