I Am Sorry Tbg!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;).. I'll "save" ya' GG :D
..post deleted :p

..but, you know, you can edit/delete your own posts. EDIT button..;)

found the strain, its called mellon weed, auto-flowering, yeilds can be enormess, some penoes have to be tied up!!!!!!! takes well to transplanting......

No need to apologize,the contest rules don't state that you CAN'T post without a pic,just that any without a pic will be deleted like they always have been.I didn't realize it was such a problem or I wouldn't have done it and won't in the future.But threatening to ban a bunch of senior members for having a little fun is going a little far in my opinion.I would have been a little more apologetic if he wouldn't have treated us like kids and just ask nicely.

time4tokin20s said:
No need to apologize,the contest rules don't state that you CAN'T post without a pic,just that any without a pic will be deleted like they always have been.I didn't realize it was such a problem or I wouldn't have done it and won't in the future.But threatening to ban a bunch of senior members for having a little fun is going a little far in my opinion.I would have been a little more apologetic if he wouldn't have treated us like kids and just ask nicely.

maybe tbg has deleted enough "irrelevant" no post pictures that it has become drudgery.
Maybe your post will be the proverbial "straw".......;) .. and noone will have to worry about the contest rules :D..
"no contest".. no rules :hubba:

or MAYBE.. it was mine..:p ....My bad..just haveing fun..I can see where the extra work is involved for monitoring it. no worries from me anmore..and if need be you can ban me next THursday its Thanksgiveing and wont be on anyway;)

Let's just say i'm sick of it. Every month i have to go in and delete post. How about next month we just don't have it? :confused2: All the work us Mods do here to keep you members happy goes down the pooper for the most part. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! :holysheep: From here on out i'm done with the BPOTM contest. If another Mod wants to take it over and do it fine but i'm done. :ciao: PS: I went in and undeleted your post. ;) Reply without pics at will. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Let's just say i'm sick of it. Every month i have to go in and delete post. How about next month we just don't have it? :confused2: All the work us Mods do here to keep you members happy goes down the pooper for the most part. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! :holysheep: From here on out i'm done with the BPOTM contest. If another Mod wants to take it over and do it fine but i'm done. :ciao: PS: I went in and undeleted your post. ;) Reply without pics at will. ;)
great going guys :mad:....had to piss him off...and he always loved working the BPOTM thread...but he had some simple rules that made his life easier then you jump his ***. Mods cannot even be selected for any the contests...He did that for fun and the pleasure of the community and you bash him for it :holysheep:
I could care less about it now :ignore:. sorry TBG you had to get greif even though you spend everyday in that thread keeping it up. Thanks for spending hrs setting up the votes and linking the pictures and getting the winners photo up on the main page. I know it took hrs each month. :cool:

Some peeps not happy unless they crap on the carpet and punch the gift horse in the mouth. :rolleyes:

man i must have missed it! ahh come on now guys the rules are the same every month. as senior members you should know the rules by now. we all brag about what good jobs the mods do on keepin things here civil and on track. lets not go and lose the BPOTM contest over something like this.

TBG don't give up on it yet, i might have a plant to enter one day. just update the rules and in bold print tell people you post without a pic BAM ! 3 day ban. i bet they don't post but once without a pic..

Sorry but there was no rule stating that you couldn't post without a pic and I've never seen him ask any of the prior "offenders" not to do it.We cracked a few jokes.If we can't have a little fun what's the point.
I appreciate what the mods do but was floored this morning by getting threatened with a rant saying "I mean it, I'll ban anyone for a day.Just try me(something along those lines)" Come on! If he wants to stop doing the contest that's his business but mods can be in the wrong and we should be able to say so.

HippyInEngland said:
Its in the very first post.

"post a reply to this post"is telling us how to enter the contest.It don't say a thing about posts without pics are forbidden.Just that they'll be deleted.And it definitely don't say anything about being banned if you do.He took it too far.

i know this is going to be very sad,,,, i love looking all the great pics that yall post of ur plants,, just to see all the work they have put in them even if it was just a bud shot, i do hope someday (soon) that tbg want give up on this all together,,, i did see those post i know then that tbg was going to be upset,,but im just so sorry it had to go this far

p.s please yall fellow the rules so we want lose things as good as the bpotm

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:

Why, hell.... I'll do it for a month or two... Sounds like fun!;)

Sorry to hear TBG... I have no idea what you guys have to do 'behind the scenes' but whatever it is I like it! PLEASE keep up the good work.
MP rules but no bpotm???:48: Here, hit this. We'll talk...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back