I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BALD EAGLE

Reaction score
I've posted before with the yellowing of leaf tips, They look to be getting worse.

I spoke with a guy who runs a supply store for nutes and showed him some pics and suggested I back down on the amount of nutes i was giving and keeping the water at 6.5ph in coco and water daily to every other day based on soil wetness, I've been doing this and it seems to not be helping and suggested a bloom booster to increase oil production which I've been using as suggested.

Any help would be great as I don't want these to die this late stage!!

Attachments

• IMG-2526 - Copy.jpg
    IMG-2526 - Copy.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2527 - Copy.jpg
    IMG-2527 - Copy.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2528 - Copy.jpg
    IMG-2528 - Copy.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I don’t know about the bloom booster, my grow shop guy is always trying to talk me into another 20-50 dollars of product but he’s an ok dude and sometimes I try something new. Sometimes less is more tho and I think would back off the nutes and or how often you put them in for a bit. Those leaf tips are telling you they are getting the nutes you’re giving them and they can’t take much more.

I don’t know about the bloom booster, my grow shop guy is always trying to talk me into another 20-50 dollars of product but he’s an ok dude and sometimes I try something new. Sometimes less is more tho and I think would back off the nutes and or how often you put them in for a bit. Those leaf tips are telling you they are getting the nutes you’re giving them and they can’t take much more.
Much appreciated and will stop nutes for a few days!

Yes, I have been!
i Usually add nutes every 3rd watering or so unless I see something that needs fixing. I’m not sure if others do this but this is the way I learned how to do it. Perhaps others will chime in. I do add my calmag when I water without nutes. I also wait until my pots are light but I don’t grow in coco but I have noticed they like dry feet now and then.

They are called white widow auto from ILGM, I did find out ILGM has terrible genetics and will not be using them anymore!
I’ve purchased from them in the past in fact grew some beautiful GDP great weed too from their seeds. I don’t use them anymore tho either as I’ve found more trusted seed banks since.

Latest posts

Back