I finally smoked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoga

Reaction score
:yay:

Mr,greengenes has inspired me. I read his post yesterday about taking a sample and then thought I wish that could be me. Then I realized that it could be me. If a friend called me up and told me they had really crappy weed, do I want a smoke a bowl? I would hope they were calling from their car on their way over. I wouldn’t tell them I would love some but I’m saving myself for really great weed.

So here is the breakdown:
Last time I smoked: January except for a bowl in April
Plants: LR2
Date from seed: 54
Trichs: Almost all cloudy with very little amber

Smoke report: I spent most of yesterday and today high. I thought that I deserved that. I dried in a food dehydrated at about 145 deg until very crispy (got distracted). The smoke was harsh, but not more than was you would expect.

The high was very mellow, giggly, and social, but I was still functional. I went and bought a rifle (long story, there was a .22 emergency), and managed to fill out the part of the paperwork that asked if I had a mental defect or was a marijuana user/addict without laughing really hard. Although I did wonder about how glassy my eyes were. Felt very happy with an extra skip in my step.

I am going to try to let them actually finish, but I think one might be bald. I am so weak.

ArtVandolay said:
A shotgun is much more practical :)

My daddy has that.

ishnish said:
Yoga: you hunting rabbits? cause.. uh... he went that way!

Jeez, gimme a break. It's for my daughter. And they were hunting something in that size range. I think I will hold off before I start getting her "the big guns". I wasn't the one with the emergency. When you are a 12 girl everything is dramatic and needs to be fixed right away.

Yoga said:
... And they were hunting something in that size range. I think I will hold off before I start getting her "the big guns". I wasn't the one with the emergency. ...

We used to shoot rats at the junk yard with a .22 when I was a kid :). I can't imagine what else you shoot with a .22, except maybe tin cans :). But, I agree - 12 years is a little too young for the 12 ga.

yeah i started when i was 7..had 410 then tho but was up to pump action 12 by the age of 10..as of .22 Art..i use to shoot squirles (sp) and unwanted kritters out back..specially cats:giggle:

crap..i forgot why i came in here..sorry:bolt::bong:

Im going to guess snake as the emergency.

But congrats. Toking up and buyin guns for kids. You are easily my favorite Soccer Mom. :)

I have been having fun finally smoking. My husband has been taking the kids places so I have some privacy to smoke, and just being extra nice. And I couldn't figure out why. I mean I'm a nice person, but I don't think I could be around someone who smokes and not be able to. I just don't have enough will power.

Then I realized it. I am smoking Stepford Weed. The kind of weed that makes you say, do you need another beer? Of course you can finish watching the playoffs. Would you rather me make you shrimp or steak for dinner?

And I guess that is the trade off. Because I am just so happy to be able to smoke. And as I always say WEED: It's me...only better.

4u2sm0ke said:
i need a wife like you:giggle: i have the weed..you know any single woman that enjoys smokeing weed and letting ,me watch playoffs..why all the good ones taken:cry:

:yeahthat:

UKgirl420 said:
ahhh but they aint 4u and ishnish :rolleyes:
you are all just looking in the wrong country :giggle:

Ha Ha:banana:

UKgirl420 said:
ahhh but they aint 4u and ishnish :rolleyes:
you are all just looking in the wrong country

Im getting me a pasport then..I heard of mail order brides...what about mail order Hubbys:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
Im getting me a pasport then..I heard of mail order brides...what about mail order Hubbys:rofl:

well the conventional one wasnt much good ,,so why not ,,ill try anything once :giggle:

Latest posts

Back