I got my new beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Nothing against the Attitude but I was looking to get just a few beans of a couple different strains. I checked out The Single Seed Center and ordered 2 AllKush from Paradice, 2 Nirvana Blue Mystic, 2 Burmese Kush from TH, 2 Medical Bulehells, and 2 Berry Bombs. I got 2 freebies, Monster and Pink Plant from Eva seeds. I am so pumped right now :woohoo: I can't wait to get them in the coco.

I got to give a shout out to the Single Seed Center because I ordered these like 10 days ago and recieved them today in a very discreet package. :aok: :yay:

Any peeps got any advice on growing any of these girls? Yeah they are femmed beans. I know I am taking a chance but with my small grow space I just can't do too much at one time. Plus these are for me alone so I am not worried if any crash and burn on me. :)

congrats Hushpuppy:woohoo:

Now to get them beens in your coco

A member here grew the Blue Mystic with a gj and she was not impressed with it.
But you never know, you may have gotten a better batch:aok:

Blue Mystic is one of my favorites. I soaked 5 seeds 4 weeks and 4 days ago and all 5 sprouted. At least one of them has already shown sex and is the biggest in my garden and I started 30. It is a good yielder and I like the buzz. It has been my experience that it likes it nutes. I do not top but I do some LST and my last Blue Mystics got 5 feet tall and I mean the plant itself. Another of my favorites from Nirvana is AK-48. I have grown femed seeds from Nirvana on my last 3 grows and have had almost 100% female. Like I said I start with 30 but I end up with 10 or 12, so I do a lot of culling. I do hydro. Hope this helps.

dman had burmese kush. and rosebud also i think.

are they germinating already :hubba: ?

Hushpuppy said:
Nothing against the Attitude but I was looking to get just a few beans of a couple different strains. I checked out The Single Seed Center and ordered 2 AllKush from Paradice, 2 Nirvana Blue Mystic, 2 Burmese Kush from TH, 2 Medical Bulehells, and 2 Berry Bombs. I got 2 freebies, Monster and Pink Plant from Eva seeds. I am so pumped right now :woohoo: I can't wait to get them in the coco.

I got to give a shout out to the Single Seed Center because I ordered these like 10 days ago and recieved them today in a very discreet package. :aok: :yay:

Any peeps got any advice on growing any of these girls? Yeah they are femmed beans. I know I am taking a chance but with my small grow space I just can't do too much at one time. Plus these are for me alone so I am not worried if any crash and burn on me. :)

Nice, I got a Buku (Burmese Kush) freebie and cloned it and grew 6 plants from it, it is a hit around here, everyones favorite, some of the finest smoke we have had.

If i can offer any info let me know, they are early finnishers.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get them poppin. :) I will probably be callin on yer experience from time to time. I will start a new grow journal for them so that we can keep up with who does what :)

Blue mystic is a nice strain i enjoyed growing it and smoking it. Good luck with the grow :D

Latest posts

Back