I hate Hermies!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
:angrywife: :hairpull: :hairpull: :hitchair:

just ranting here, sorry guys, tough morning in the flowering room!

I'm done experimenting with random seeds!

**#@!!%&*()$%@#

thanks, I'm done now. going to chill....:p :joint4:

If its your only plant you may as well keep growing it and pick its balls off, if its not your only plant :eek:

Do what is needed.

i feel ya bro.that is why i will never use bagseed againg.i have not had a hermie since i started using only ordered seeds.had males,but no hermies.

yea, I yanked them out!(2) I have real nice looking girls in there that are any wheres from 2 - 4 week from finish. looks like my thai lights have been spoiled with seeds! I think that darn hermie had been popping pollen for at least a week before I caught it! not lots of balls, just one at each node! enough to do damage. I wasnt the one who even noticed it, my son stopped by and was admiring my flower room when he noticed something off about a couple of girls and showed me, sure enough it was a hermie invasion!

I like to experiment, these seeds came from a white berry I grew last summer that had been spoiled by? we arent sure, just thought we would give it a try.
bummer!
I'll let the girls finish, I dont mind picking out seeds, been doing it for 30 years now, and the smoke will still be good. it's just a bummer cuz I know it wont be as good now cuz the plant is focusing on creating seeds now instead of the beloved THC!
rotten crummy Hermies!

i've grown alot of bagseeds and when i first started i had several hermies, now i still grow one or two tossed in with my other plants just to see what i might uncover. but i haven't had any hermies in the last 8 months. im expecting one or two this time around since the plants im currently flowering are the ones that got froze in my shed out back.. if that stress don't cause one im not sure what will. sorry to hear about your though.. better luck next time

Latest posts

Back