i have a question.. please look...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
I have my plant growing outdoors and it is like 2ft or mabe 3 and i want to make it start to flower soon. from every thing that i have read i need to make it go on 12/12. but what could i cover it with safely..?? let me know please..

i would be patient and wait it should flower soon mine just started now. i wanted to do the same thing u asked but decided to wait another week and got what i was waiting for:D but i also heard of ppl putting barrels over there plants to make a 12 12 cycle but i wouldn't recommend that for the fact that if u dont keep up with the right times of putting it over them and taking it off could cause the plant to stress and chances of a hermie let mother nature take its course my friend good luck peace

If you feel a need to force flower all you need to do is make a light proof cover, black plastic sacks with a bamboo cane frame will work fine, but lift it off for the light it needs during natures sun ray time, you decide the light cut off time.

Hippy

I have to go with Sticky_Budz on this one bro. Let nature do her thing.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

if shes an out door plant it should start on her own shortly , like stickey said this could cause you problems , patience is a vertue

mine also just started flower last sat.under 14h of daylenght,outdoors plants will start flowering in time no matter of 12/12 cycle they just need more time to reach full bloom. good luck.

I'll bet I have posted at least a dozen times...12/12 has absolutely no application for outdoor growing
it is strictly a referrance to indoor grows. 12 hours of total darkness is "ideal" for promoting immeadiate indoor flowering, but "Mother Nature" has a slightly different "MO". Cutting light by minutes each day, unill the florigen has accumulated to the 'critical' point, and flowers begin forming.

Do like sticky says let nature take it course !!
Covering it and uncovering may cause a person to brake the branches !!
Then be PiSSSSED..

nature nature endless u can move inside and finish the rest..

Hey Freak420 it's as Hick said.You are growing in Mother Natures Garden so it would be best to let her do what she does best & has been doing long before indoor growing was thought about so let her do her thing.......:cool:

Latest posts

Back