I heard that........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadhooka

Junior Grower
Reaction score
.......weed won't even get you high for three or four days after it's picked. Can someone tell me different?

I just picked a couple of tiny little buds off of the bottom of this scraggly damaged bottom branch and want to smoke them tonight after they dry some.

Does anyone else besides me like to eat the pot leaves? mmmmmm.........pot leaves! :D :farm:

I don't see why it wouldn't get you high, although I know curing increases the potency. You might not get AS high, but you'll get high. :p

Cool louis, that's what I wanted to hear!

.......I wish I were a rabbit sometimes so that I could eat more leaves:) They taste so good, but I just can't chew them quick enough to make it like a meal!!

I will never smoke bud that hasn't been off the stalk for at least one week any more. It is just a straight waste of pot. I really don't get high at all. I cough a lot though. Try it, and see how it works for you and then report back. ;)

Alright, so I smoked it and it was very green grassy tasting and smoked ok. It probably didn't get me very high though.

I find myself saying "this might not be out here when I come back" so I was like, better take a little rather than get nothing!

In this circumstance, the wrong choice was made. But very little lost because there was only enough bud to fill the bat a couple of times. It's not like I ripped the top off and started eating it like a Snickers bar!:eek:

Try it, and see how it works for you and then report back. ;)

I've been desperate, and smoked fresh off the plant several times. Tastes like butt, but they've all been great highs. Helps to have a nice bong. Helps to have multiple lighters. :laugh:

It has to be dried before consuming. If that much of hurry...microwave or (eeek) oven. quick dry. yuk.

I done a quick dry in my convection toaster oven with good results.

I think "has" is relative, in this case. It dries in the bowl, under the flame. It tastes terrible in comparison, but the high is what I'm looking for.

Not planning to make a habit out of it.. you can bet I'm looking forward to my first harvest>cure. :p

Bubby said:
I think "has" is relative, in this case. It dries in the bowl, under the flame. It tastes terrible in comparison, but the high is what I'm looking for.

Not planning to make a habit out of it.. you can bet I'm looking forward to my first harvest>cure. :p

I had better results quick drying it in the micro then popping it in the bowl. Instead of "*huff* yuk....no hit....*huff*...lil hit yuk"
But by far not the best way to smoke it. Better to just hang dry it and be patient.

yeah man.. plus if you are gonna nuke it, or put it in the oven, remember to smoke it before it becomes moist again. I dont know why it does, but in my experience oven bud is best straight after it comes out. Leave it too long and it goes moist and doesnt really do much, as heating it in any way will degrade the THC content, you really wanna fire that sucker up ASAP after its been cooked

Does anything besides water evaporate from the buds when (quick) dried?

Heat degrades the potency, but for a quicky sample to get an idea...sometimes good. but nothing well ever beat a proper dry n cure. ;)

Latest posts

Back