I just had the most BRILLIANT idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is this idea mate ?is it one of those million dollar ideas because they say the average male will think of one idea a year that would make them a millionar but they never do anything about it or is it just a good idea,id love to hear about it mate

allgrownup said:
oh man mate....after smokin more all night and thinking about it......and reallizing....there's absolutely nothing like it......and there is a DEFINITE NICHE for it...its def a million dollar idea :hubba:

I'd tell you....but......you'd need to sign a non compete disclosure.

sorry mate....thats just the way its gunna have to be................

Hey allgrownup, I think you're 'allmessedup'!!! :rofl:

:bolt:

Me, too!!! LOLOLOL!!

What's the point in mentioning the idea if you're only going half way in detail??You better act on it fast so that we can actually SEE what it is..lol

if the idea was too burn 1 way a head of you :48: hmmmm , I may be way behind ,:hitchair: either way im as confused as you now :rofl: great idea by the way:smoke1:

yea thanks for getting us hyped up then leaving us in the dark

Boooooo, you're a big ol tease. ;)

Anyways, will you still remember us little people when you're rich and famous from your awesome idea?

:D

I absolutely believe that the weed 'speaks'... :hubba:

I always have the most fantastic epiphany's when I'm high....I could be a billionaire right now if I'd just remembered to WRITE IT DOWN :rofl:

So when can we expect some sign of this Niche unfolding???? :p

It sounds like a "none of our business" model idea. :rofl:

I was going to add to the plan, but I would need specific clause reviewed, and signed. Section 420. It's classified documentation, I don't even know what it is yet, so I'll just have to keep the lid on it until furner notice.:cool:

Hey I am glad you are using your brain to find new ideas and willing to go after them with determination. Good luck to you and your mystery idea of money, power and respect.:cool:

omg i just had the most brilliant idea to................but i wont tell anyone what it is lol now this post was well worth it eh not

Latest posts

Back