I know, 2 weeks add cal mag. How much longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I need to chop these early, but how much longer do you think they need at bare minimum?
20230527_191518.jpg
20230527_191529.jpg
20230527_191535.jpg

The middle picture certainly says three weeks to me, the others seem to be more mature…

what strandivars are they?

what is the very latest that you can wait?

what strandivars are they?

what is the very latest that you can wait?
Its the banana cream cake x jealousy x white truffle. I am in the process of getting my house ready to sell and I need at least 1 week to dry soooo.....

Can you dry remotely at another location…
How’d the show go today…
I wish, but as discussed with a fellow friend of yours that would be risky and I agree. Not worth the price.
It went well enough, could have went better. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow. Thank you for asking brother.

You may be surprised how good it will be. Your trichomes look milky white not clear and those buds look frosty. I had a plant last year outside where a limb broke off early maybe 2-3 weeks early. Well I dried it and smoked it while waiting for that plant to get “ripe”. Turns out the early weed was way better than the “ripe” one so all I’m saying is your buds look great to me and don’t be surprised if this early harvest isn’t a blessing in disguise 😊

You may be surprised how good it will be. Your trichomes look milky white not clear and those buds look frosty. I had a plant last year outside where a limb broke off early maybe 2-3 weeks early. Well I dried it and smoked it while waiting for that plant to get “ripe”. Turns out the early weed was way better than the “ripe” one so all I’m saying is your buds look great to me and don’t be surprised if this early harvest isn’t a blessing in disguise 😊
I did take some more photos of the colas and I do see more amber. lots of cloudy, and some clear. I am going to try and stretch it out the most I can. They do kinds look done, just not my normal harvest look.
Thank you for some hope! I will have to get you a sample to let you be the judge!

I did take some more photos of the colas and I do see more amber. lots of cloudy, and some clear. I am going to try and stretch it out the most I can. They do kinds look done, just not my normal harvest look.
Thank you for some hope! I will have to get you a sample to let you be the judge!
SubGirl loves to sample early weed for that racy effect.

Latest posts

Back