I need a group hug !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
Landlord is coming to inspect tomorrow because of a complaint . I figured I would box my plants, cut some holes for air and put them in downstairs storage, Well I measured correct for the plant size , but I did not measure for the boxes to fit in the door of my storage unit! I have put each plant in a garbage bag and poked a hole for some air ( I hope ) They also smell so I put a few cans of air freshener down with them ( keep in mind this is a shared storage, all individual but in the same room ).

All I am asking for is that you please think good thoughts for me and hope I don't get caught.

Thanks

Have my fingers crossed for you mate :)

Look towards the good side, atleast u got a notice! Atleast, u can do something before he gets there. Now, with that said, don't be paranoid, cause that can be sensed! Act, like you have a lot to do, and time is of the essence, he'll be in and out like a robbery!

Oh my goodness! I can understand you being nervous. Good luck!

Now when you say he's coming because of a complaint is it related to your growing or something else entirely????

Oh my goodness! I can understand you being nervous. Good luck!

Now when you say he's coming because of a complaint is it related to your growing or something else entirely????

The complaint was because someone is staying here with me and the rules here really don't allow for that, Although we keep low key here and there is no evidence, some tenants have complained because thay have seen this person coming and going sometimes which in not against the rules to have guest just not supposed to sleep over all the time.

All is fine for now and plants are good.

Thanks guys

Sad thing when people turn into rubber necking, stick their nose into your business type cretans, now how did you get the boxes in there,? what happened with the landlord ? Who's your company,? (whoops) LOL
As long as it all works out for you man.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey man looks like you have taught you plants too spray a can of airfreshener. Teach them to hide from the landlord. lol

What King said! Nosy people.:argue: Everything will work out.:cool2:

Latest posts

Back