I need bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Man ,this is EDITup I swear. I know 1 or 3 peeps where I live now and can't find no bud. I called a buddie today who called a guy he knows. My buddie got no answer and told me he'd call if they called back. Well here I sit weedless and drunk wishing for a joint. My girls still got 8-9 weeks to go.:watchplant: I just want to smoke one time thats all. But the faiths are against me it seems, but tommorrow is another day.:fid:

Well, I understand how you feel. Wait for that plant to ripen. If you take cuttings from it every time you you jones, you'll have no plant left to harvest. You do it once, it'll be that much easier the next time.

When I used to buy weed, I always bought a sac before I ran out. Next time score one before you run out.

That's how it starts. None in the 'hood. So you phone an old friend in the next city and have a long drive. Then later, for some reason everyone's dry. But there's plenty across the border, so you grab a pal and an old Dodge Charger and then .... you find yourself starring as an extra in an old Clint Eastwood movie!

crazy!
i am getting calls from my buddies almost daily telling me they got this new kind... all brand name and delicious... i dunno where you live dude, but where i am, there is tonnes, everywhere... its like a weed mall...

currently my smokeable collection includes: green crack, grape ape and pu-C breath (was called jamaican sugar, but i decided that name after the smell of my breath following a toke)

here are the three in order...

jamaican sugar - grape ape - green crack...

JS-GA-GC.jpg

Yeah I'm from Cali but moved slightly east and a little south. I just dont trust ppl nowadays so I only will ask certain ppl I know to get me some. You know in the bay area I could walk out my door and there she blows. But over here I dont even never see ppl out and about smoking,youknow what I mean. I wish I was home(clicking my heels). But today is a new day maybe I will run in to some good.

Latest posts

Back