I Quit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ann, I am soooooooo new to this site.......and I don't know what to say to you.....except......I am lost for words......

It just has to get better, don't you think? Can you still keep the faith? I do feel for you babe......the painterdude

well... they always say crap happens in 3's... was that the third big whammy in the last little bit?... if so, someth'n good's bound to happen now...

good to hear yer OK :aok:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
well... they always say crap happens in 3's... was that the third big whammy in the last little bit?... if so, someth'n good's bound to happen now...

good to hear yer OK :aok:

as of today that makes the 3 rd one,,, sunday my 12 year went and had overnight birthday party came next moring she calls needed to be pick up and my alternator in my car went out,,hubby was about 20 miles and i had his phone no one was around that i could call,,, i flipped out that i couldnt get to my dauther and where she was at was on the west side of town,, finally this other girl grandfather agree to being her home that was 1 then yesterday 2 now today 3,,, omg this has to stop or ill be in nut/ crazy house

and thanks yall im ok on the out side but now my insides is a differ story

Things that make us weak at the time, make us stronger in the long run.

Keep that chin up and polish your armour Ann :)

hottoysexpandeduniverse7.jpg

Latest posts

Back