I want a cheap homemade ebb and flow system what do I need to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
I want a cheap homemade ebb and flow system what do I need to buy

Any Ideas ?

I would like to make it as simple as possible and only pay about $120 for everything. I would like the tray to be like 24" by "36

$120? It could probably be done, but don't you think your ladies deserve something a little better? I just got done putting a little less then $4000 into the setup of my hydro room. That covers everything from lights, lumber, paint, trays, fans, nutes, meters, etc. But I realize this was a little overboard. Anyways, what exactly do you need? Everything, or do you already have lights and ballasts?

The cheapest one that exists is a tray full of rockwool with a return line to the reservoir that you can plug to fill the tray.

No pump. Use a bucket. Plug the tray, fill it. Let it sit for a few minutes, pull the plug.

Do that every 12 hours.

That, my friend is the cheapest tray design there is.

Everything else is up from there.

Yes, I'm serious. :cool:

MrNorCal said:
$120? It could probably be done, but don't you think your ladies deserve something a little better? I just got done putting a little less then $4000 into the setup of my hydro room. That covers everything from lights, lumber, paint, trays, fans, nutes, meters, etc. But I realize this was a little overboard. Anyways, what exactly do you need? Everything, or do you already have lights and ballasts?
Norcal, were you waiting for a chance to brag a little?lol jk.Not everyone has that kind of money to drop, I wish I did, good for you man that must be one hell of a set up.Wheres the pictures love to see them.

Hey Francos, actually I have been wanting to brag a little bit. Just because I have been keeping my mouth shut to all of my friends. Loose lips sink ships right? But sorry if I pissed anyone off, I don't wanna be looked at as an as*hole. I am awaiting a mountain air charcoal filter right now, and once I have it mounted and connected to the ducting I will post pictures. Still awaiting seeds too.

LOL Mr.NorCal the quote in ur sig is hilarious. also sounds like a extravagant setup cant wait to see it :aok: :ccc: :bong: :fly:

Killuminati420 said:
LOL Mr.NorCal the quote in ur sig is hilarious. also sounds like a extravagant setup cant wait to see it :aok: :ccc: :bong: :fly:

Hey Kill, if you like that quote you have to check out the show. Eastbound and Down. It is one of the funniest shows ever made. The star is Danny Mcbride who plays in pineapple express. AWESOME! The first season is on DVD, only 6 episodes though.

Latest posts

Back