ICE is sick!!! pls help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_rocker_287

Reaction score
Ok, so this is my ICE, theres acually two with same problem. The leaves began to yellow and red. and then dry up and die. From bottom of plant to middle. I prunned the other day and the good leaves are doing the same. I left them in small containers for way too long. And may have overwatered a little. But the soil is dry now. As for soil, I was using MG moister control, but when I transplanted I used MG organic mix. My lights are 6 cfls and there not hot at all.I have air going in at the bottom and a fan out on top.Its a rather small area. Is it possible to have to much air in? Oh and there 31 days old and I have not fertilized. Any advice? Thanks guys.

DSCF0586.JPG

DSCF0588.JPG

you have nute burn get them out of the mg soil as soon as possible, flush then get them in good soil, i'd hate to see something that expensive die!

Yo Ho classic_rocker_287,

The Chef is very correct in this. Ice and White/Widow both are very sensitive to nutes, you would cringe at what would happen as soon as you flipped your babies over to 12/12.
One of my rags on my soap box is to never use MG pre-ferted soil cause the second you give them water you start a release program that can just cook your babies, and if you try to flush then you will release all the more and just toast them.
Fox farms has a great soil, or better yet learn to mix your own soils to match what your growing.

Good luck dude, go easy with the transplant. Don't remove all the soil or they are gonna die period, but you need the change up with out question.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

The thing with m/g slow release is when you water you have no control over your nutes as the mighty king said. The organic is okay to use if: there is nothing else and can be mixed with other soil or there is no slow release, 3-month feed, and yes even the moisture control. I have used m/g in outdoor grows way back when, but learned in indoors it is not the most friendly thing to use on your ladies. Gl and green thoughts be with ya!

ok, so I got plain soil and perlite and mixed it real good. then I took the plant out and rinsed a little dirt off the roots and transplanted.I used some 5 gallon buckes and cut them down about 4 inches and then I watered my mix a little. what do you guys think? and do you think they'll make it.

DSCF0591.JPG

Shoulda not trimmed the buckets cos they will grow bigger :doh:

Never mind, what is done is done.

Your problem was PH.

Have you got a PH reader?

Because from this moment on it is going to be the most important instrument you have.

:peace:

well the buckets were for height reasons.and yea i have a ph KIT. 6.5-7.0.Can the kits go bad. It looks like old packeging.What should I do now? WAIT?

Latest posts

Back