I'd like you all to welcome my good friend .cottonmouth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
hes a newbie to the forum as well as growing. thanks to yours truely he is now offically taking part in his first successful grow.

I have walked him through room setup from start too finish and its amazing. as the first trials in his room as well as a continuation of his education and schooling in the trade and art known as growing will be done by myself with none other than my 2 big Stoney bud ladies.

so please give him a warm welcome, and thanx for not only joining the family but as well as helping me out and taking part in a truely good eductional expierence to aid him in life.

Welcome .cottonmouth. from your bro Ktownlegend
now you know as well as anybody
Fire it up

KT

Welcome to MP cottonmouth. I take it your in need of a glass of water? :p Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome cottonmouth to a great site, look forward to seeing some pics in the future. we love those pics.:) have a good time, i'm sure you'll learn alot more very quickly now. good luck with the stoneybud

Welcome to MP. Good to have you here. This is a great place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

Cheers to .cottonmouth.!

Virtual soda's are in the virtual fridge...

Sorry, but what kind of welcome would it be without someone making a lame joke!

thanx for the intro KT and thank you all for the warm welcome, like he said im new to this family and to the great world of growing, not only due i use MJ for my multiple mental disorders but a few phyiscal ones too, and i unfortantely have to pay the man when my close friends can't hook me up, so i have a long time close friend showing me first hand/hands on kinda like school, hopefully i can learn even more from all of you. and some day in the future now that i own my own setup i will successfully grow my own without any assistance.

you'll see me around but i probly won't post much just yet.

thanks again
Cottonmouth

..THERE HE IS! ....welcome aboard :D

Yo Ho .cottonmouth.
Welcome to the site friend, Good Luck growing too. Please do take a few minutes to look over the rules to the site, they are easy and few, but they are good.
Feel free to speak up, everyone has a voice here, and help is always welcome and freely given. Our favorite subject is Growing, and we also love to look at pics.
Bring a good sense of humor, and we will spark one in your honor, again welcome.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna

welcome cottonmouth. this site has taught me all i know and i wouldn't have had such successful harvests without it. don't be shy to speak up. everyone here is friendly and seem eager to help. again welcome

Welcome Cottonmouth. Hope you enjoy it here.

Latest posts

Back