Idea of yield size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannibud

PermaStoned
Reaction score
I have an unknown heavy indica plant that is 5 weeks into flowering. The plant stands about 5 feet tall with bucket (5 gallon hydro bubbler). There are 6 maain large colas and tons of small flowering branches lower on the plant and out to the sides. Any reasonable estimate of how much she may yield? This is my first grow so I am getting anxious to see final product. After flowering, I plan on reveging her and using her as a clone mother. She is very bushy and creates lots of growth tips so I think she makes a good candidate.... (by the way the plant is about 3 feet wide)

not very much if your growin with a 60 watt light bulb, and a whole bunch if you got a 1000 hps. seriously, too many factors for a good estimate...but ill take a wild guess. in optimum conditions you should get 1 gram+ per watt of light..not so optimum,half a gram per watt at best. hope it helped

The closet has a 400 watt hps light above and a 2 bulb 4 foot flourescent fixture running vertically on each side, does this help?

no, there is no way to tell yield, you will know in 4 to 6 weeks!

I'll state a guess.

6.5 ounces of dry bud.

Are there going to be prizes for the closest guess?

less than that depends how long will u let her flower for i would assume 5oz i hope im wrong and u endup with 8oz :) put some pics , just remember its anybody guess plus u can messed up with drying and get 1oz of moldy bud :(

Latest posts

Back