If Ive Offended Any One Execpt Onelove420 Im Sorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
first off id like to say no i do not spell good lol as you all no and was pointed out to me today by onelove420 ,,now i got home from work and seen onelove made a post in my grow journal and his post was flaming me because he says i put people down and give bad advise ..Now normaly i would not care if someone said somethin about me but it has never happend hear before onelove420 also points out that i dont no what im talkin about so i should not coment on nothin well id have to say that any advise that ive gave has been given to me by people that no a lot more than me ,,but i do agree i do not no that much ,but my main problem with his post in my grow journal is that i put peoples grows down ,so id like to say to everyone that from my hart i never tryed to put no wons grow down all i do is try to help ,,but i do promiss everyone one thing u guys will never see any thing with my name on it talkin to any one the way onelove420 did in my journal for no reason ive never even seen this name before ,im not woryed about what onelove420 thinks about me at all but i just want everyone that i do talk to and the grows i coment on that if ive ofended any one im sorry i would have said all this in my journal but i did not want to crowd it all up,,and if any one has ever got a post from me that has offended them pm me and i will personaly apoligize to u :)

AND WITH THAT
HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Tom-Tom,

I wouldn't take it too personal. You can't please everybody. If there was a problem the MODS would jump in and tell you. just my 2 cents. smoke a fatty. it's all good

tom-tom, everyone grows differently...the other gentleman might believe since it isn't grown his way it must be wrong or something like that...gotta overlook whatever anyone that got a prob with you, there's rumors i might have peed one or two peeps off, but it dont matter, our site is about learning from one another about growing...not a spelling contest or peeing contest...anyhoooo, i follow your posts and all i've seen is textbook advice and alot of good questions that i needed the answer to and usually forget (NO term memory) to ask...blaze up, dont just smoke the fatty...be the fatty. sorry, got all gandy on ganja. hell, look at that other dude that said...and i quote very unperfectly "do i have to MIZPEL words and call everyone bro to get an answer"...he ticked me off at first, but then i came to realize he's got his own probs to deal with and he's just venting, altho he apparantly dont know our (stoners) unwritten rules...ahhh hell, i'm blazin again, too hard to type....laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love you tom-tom so dont worry.
who cares about onelove.......ForgetABoutIT

to each his own tom, dont worry about what others think of you just prove to yourself what you know you can do. its mind over matter its your mind so others opinions dont matter. life is a learning experience, without exoeriencing it how can anyone learn. all in all you have been a good guy all around trying to pass on knowledge, like most of us on here so what if some jerk off wants to put you down ignore him and go on with what your doing cause them results so far speak volumes for themselves! :tokie: one on me man :48: sit back relax and let your mind be at peace. :bong2:

i agree with umbra you cant please everyone so i wouldn't worry about it

Remember TomTom, those who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back