im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys thanks alot for the comments and the input about the lights ok i do have a couple problems with hid/hps' lights
#1 i dont have the space for a set up as i ve seen with them 400 watts
#2 even say i do have the space i cant because i have inspections ever month
with the cfl's the easier to move and put away when need to be,,,,, correct me if wrong but them 400watt uses alot energy dont they?
if yall can send some more comments they sure will help

hey everyone

well she (its) at 3 weeks today,,,,, shes at 14" tall,,,,, today will be 1st day into flowering 12/12 will start at 6 pm tonight,,,, i toke another pic today

new grow 12.jpg

Looking good my friend. Going to be some nice buds. Keep up the great work and keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

annscrib said:
hi every one

so its been 7 days into flowering,,,,, she (its) at 17" tall now,,, shes 4 weeks old,,,,,,no sign of sexing yet unless yall see something that i dont and if yall can tell please let me know :cool: toke a few more pics today

:farm: Looking good there Ann!!! 3-7 more days and you will knows if it's a he or she, eh.;)

look'n for a new roommate, ann??? ;)

look'n might fine there, sweetie :D

might I also add... you look rather lovely this evening? ;)

Healthy looking plant! Any sign whatsoever of sex yet? My bet is that it's going to be a female.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Any sign whatsoever of sex yet? quote]

not that i can see yet im hoping bye the end of the week, ill be able to tell,,,,
crossing my fingers:D thats its a female

Hi..:grinch: ..Annscrib..:grinch: ..allo

I will show you a pics of the (part) of the plant I need to See....:eek:
To give you the Sex of your Baby's....Ok Anns;)....All mal dos plants.

gbm503b.JPG

m503a.JPG

gbm503anns.JPG

hey c&h2 ok ill get some of them pics

hey HB nothing much hun and how about you,

I can't tell what it is. The pic is really blurry though. You will know if it's a male or female very soon. The male will produce little balls and the females will be easy because of the white hairs that sprout. Just be patient my friend and keep us posted. We are all hoping female!! Take care and be safe.

annscrib said:
ok c&h2 this is the best pic i could come up with i hope this can help you

Hi....Take more pics:aok: .. and you have the (part) I need to..!!!!:hubba: ..:rolleyes: :eek: :eek::angrywife: ..oki Ann bay bay

Latest posts

Back