im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya guys and gals

went out to where she was last night,, after it got dark and toke these pics of her

new grow 1.jpg

new grow 6.jpg

new grow 5.jpg

new grow 4.jpg

cool well done me dear!

Did you check her trichome colour prior to harvest? If you did, where were they at when you pulled her?

Looks like Ann you got some tasty smoke. lol

Good Morning.

Have a good day.

hiya guys and gals

ok im at it again yall,,,for the last 2 weeks ive been tring to start a plant,,,:yay: i got one to come up its just a bagseed from this real good weed i got about a month ago,,,,,,,ive done put it in it's 1st pot as well,,,,im using that organic expert mix dirt i have a few pics,,,,,,,light going to be the clf's till it gets bigger then ill put my fluorescent lights i have on it too,,ive been thinking alot about this so when it gets about 2 weeks old going to try the lst thingy.. i have a few pics

Picture 202.jpg

Picture 203.jpg

Picture 204.jpg

Picture 205.jpg

aww such a cute baby!!! good to see you back in the loop :D Good luck hunni :)

hiya all
i just wanted to post these pics of my lil plant i think its a auto plant but not sure it came out of bag of real good stuff,,,, with all that has been happening i cant tell you how long its been in flowering it came up the 1st of april

im at it again3.jpg

im at it again2.jpg

im at it again.jpg

Not looking to bad Ann Looks like you should get some nice buds off her

ty pcduck i wish i could tell more about the plant but.. it was only the seed that i found in the bag

Looks pretty good.. Did you "only" use CFL, and how potent did the buds turn out?

Maybe this ugly duckling will turn into a beautiful swan for you Ann and reap you a bountiful harvest.... You deserve it. Have a nice day Ann.

ty hippy i really have miss growing and chating with all of yall!

ty riskypack ok now that i can talk about this,,this as been an outside plant,, since i live near an ocean we all kinds of palm bushes and i was able to hide right in the middle of it

awwww pcduck are so sweet tyvm it sure does have a great smell to it,, i did check trichs i just seen like few of amber's and rest are still clear

hiya guys and gals

just wanted to see you what the buds look like off that lil plant,,,, i had a friend over to try it he asked me if i could buy him some he didnt know it was my plant and all this guy buys just hydo,,, he was very sad when i told him i bought what the man had left lol

buds.jpg

Latest posts

Back