im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks melissa
its just im confused ,,,,,, some saids if you water to much they get droopy if you dont water enough they droop,,,,, please anyone help

I agree with Melissa. Since you are growing in a container, she may need water every day. Depends how much she takes up, and how warm it is and if there is a breeze. I grow outside in containers, the smaller ones need water every day, and when it gets real hot, the larger ones do too. But....Droop and curl are different, i am not sure which you have by looking at your pics.

:( :angrywife: :mad: well guys i did it :hairpull: i hemmie her,,, i really didnt mean to but im guessing with all the factors of the timer going out, the toxic salt,the one time the lights fell on her and me being new at all this but im way to far into her so im going to let her finsh out :(

annscrib said:
:( :angrywife: :mad: well guys i did it :hairpull: i hemmie her,,, i really didnt mean to but im guessing with all the factors of the timer going out, the toxic salt,the one time the lights fell on her and me being new at all this but im way to far into her so im going to let her finsh out :(

:eek: well, what can I say, that's really a sad thing Ann :(

Better luck next time !!!! :cool:

thanks puffin and there will be a next time,,,,i like that phase you live and learn,, and believe me not i have learn alot from her,,, so the next ill know what to look for and what not to do and ect,,, just going let her finsh up,,, and bye that time ill have a real strain,,, but she has been fun growing and learning off her,,,,ill keep yall updated on it

nevermind ann at least youll still get a smoke of her and all the knowledge you gained will make your next grow better :hubba:

Yes, agree with melissa, you learned a bunch. Part of what i like about growing the MJ is the learning and being able to put out a better and better crop.
Hope you picked those mean male flowers off that plant and enjoyed watching her finish.
good luck with the next grow too!

hiya guys and gals

ok i have picked all what i could see of the male plant, she is almost 15 weeks old now and she 85/23 days into flowering,,,, her trichs are coming right along,,,,, she stands at 4'5 tall,,,, so with what im seeing with her trichs im hoping i have another month to go for harvest,,,, she does have a very nice smell to her now too

here are some pics

new grow 103.jpg

new grow 104.jpg

new grow 107.jpg

new grow 109.jpg

new grow 106.jpg

hiya guys and gals

well she's 16 weeks old and 92/30 days into flowering and she's standing at 4'7 inches tall,,,,, ive had to tie a piece of string to the top,,shes getting top heavy from where the timer sent her into revegging and now she is bushing out at the top,,, and she's getting alot more trichs on her now too

here are some pics

new grow6.jpg

new grow3.jpg

new grow2.jpg

new grow8.jpg

new grow4.jpg

new grow7.jpg

oh, Ann she is looking really good!

I bet you are really getting excited !!!:D :woohoo: :farm: :yay:

:aok: this is the best part!:smoke1:

Ilikebigbuds said:
oh, Ann she is looking really good!

I bet you are really getting excited !!!:D :woohoo: :farm: :yay:

:aok: this is the best part!:smoke1:

:headbang2: yea i cant wait the way it looks i will be able to chop on her bye the end of this month,,, and no i cant wait to smoke on her either:joint:

yes she has melissa,, i cant believe how that top has bush and filled out

You are doing a great job Ann and your going to love when you get to finally smoke what you put all the hard work into! My first grow I ended up with two plants one of which hermed on me and I felt like you prob did which was totally bummed, BUT turned out that the plant that hermed was acually better smoke than the one that didnt. Weird Huh. But I read your whole journal and looks to me like despite the minor/major difficulties you have encountered you have been doing a great job and should be smoking soon. Good luck with the rest of your grow.

hey megan

thanks alot,,,,i sure was bummed,,,but she/it :giggle: is still going real good her trichs are showing more and more everyday so maybe bye the end of this month i can start the harvesting part of it

hiya guys and gals

just wanted to let you all know that i have pull her up and she is in her dark space,,, in a couple days ill try to get some pics

Latest posts

Back