im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
Wow Ann!

I can see her swelling out, is all the hard work worth the effort?

it sure is hippy ;) i just love her so much,,,, hubby brought her home a box just for her and in over the next few days going to get it fix up for:D and im sure everyone knows:guitar: ill be posting more pics when we get it done

hiya guys & gals

i think ive been overwatering her,,,,, this morning before work i had asked a few in chat box about the tips looking like a nute burn and was told it could be from watering,, last week i watered her twice,,,, because to me the dirt looked to dry and it really wasnt till after the last watering did i noticed that the very tips of the her leaves was a yellow ish color
just to make sure its water and not nute please help me here a few pics

sick plant1.jpg

new grow 66.jpg

new grow 67.jpg

new grow 68.jpg

Overwatering will usually show itself with droopy leaves, but it looks as you have more of the ram's horn, which is the undercurl of the leaves which is normally from too much nitrogen(N), after a flush you should fine, just watch the N

A flush would probably help them. They are looking pretty good though. Nice work so far. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thanks guys for the help ,,,now how long after flushing her will it take to straighten them leaves back out???????

nickname said:
you have a toxic salt build up

hiya guys and gals

well have ran into my 1st problem,, i didnt know anything about toxic salt build up,,,,, i have flush her like others have said,,,her leaves are drooping some but was told to expect that,,,,and i thought that she was done growing and a surpise to my self she is at 40 inches tall,, last time i measure her was on the 1st and she was 37 1/2,,,,,,she is at nine weeks old and 42 days into flowering,,, im guessing other than the build up she is doing real good,,

:giggle: yall know i like pictures so here are a few :giggle:

new grow 69.jpg

new grow 70.jpg

new grow 71.jpg

new grow 72.jpg

new grow 73.jpg

new grow 74.jpg

new grow 75.jpg

She looks great Ann, looks like she pulled thru like a champ. The help here is always great.
good growing!

WOW Ann you have a winner! just BEAUTIFUL!!!

I want to grow sativas!!!!

how many more days of flowering do you think you have to go??

hiya guys & gals

TIME FOR THAT UPDATE

she is 50 days into flowering now and shes 10 weeks in all,,,,,,,as far as i can tell shes doing ok from the toxic salt now i do have a ? about flushing her How offen can i flush her? her lights are the same she has 12,100 lumers,,,,,she is at 43 inches,, she just want stop growing :giggle: Can i cut the top without hurting her?

:giggle: piture time :giggle:

new grow 78.jpg

new grow 79.jpg

new grow 80.jpg

new grow 81.jpg

new grow 84.jpg

new grow 85.jpg

new grow 83.jpg

Oh my word Ann, she is burning her energy up, your soon going to be smoking weed that is going to knock your socks off!

cut nothing, let her grow as she should

lol hippy i wish i know how much more time i have to go and i cant wait till i can smoke on her thanks hun

hi Ann, looking real nice...:hubba: have you scoped the trichs? what they looking like? good luck, very nice lady...:)

banjobuzz said:
:hubba: have you scoped the trichs? what they looking like? :)

yea banjo they are few at the top now the more you move down the plant they start to get to be more of them and they are all still very clear right now

Latest posts

Back