im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey the baby made it you must be loving them right :heart:and the mum sure is looking proud she s going to reward you for all your hardwork come harvest day :peace:

:) HOO-HOO you go girlz, she is looking lovely Ann, very nice pics, we can tell she loves you. :eek: ...

great lookin mom and clone ann. im glad you made it this far and can't wait to see the harvest pics!! keep us updated

Whats going on annscrib. I see everything is looking great with the ladies. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

hiya guys & gals

nothing really new just so happy with the way she is growing so just want to show she off a bit
ok she has slow down on her growing she is at 37 1/2 now,,, lights are the same,,,,, she is 31 days into flowering
new pics today

new grow 44.jpg

new grow 45.jpg

new grow 46.jpg

new grow 47.jpg

Beautiful, we gonna see one in the bud pic of the month i hope.
good growin!

lookin good ann
i got some in flower and they stopped grown at about month so i expect they wont grow in height no more at least wen u at work ull know der fine!! GL ann

:yay: just came from checking her and her trichs are starting to show :yay:

hiya guys and gals

:hubba: just wanting to show off some of her buds :hubba:

shes looking so good,,,,, i swear the gods sent her to me to make up for my last crop :rofl: :hubba:

new grow 48.jpg

new grow 49.jpg

new grow 50.jpg

new grow 51.jpg

new grow 52.jpg

She is looking great my friend. It's been a while since I've been in to see her and I'm amazed. Great work so far. She is going to be a real beauty. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Looking real nice ann. Did you ever think maybe it's not the gods and just you getting better at growing? :hubba: Every grow will get better and better you just watch. ;) Your doing a great job keep it up. :aok:

:yay: got me my new camera :yay:

ok she is 36 days into flowering,,from seed she is 8 weeks,,,,,,i added more light so now she has 10100 lumers on her,,,yes they are still cfl's
she is doing fantastic as you will in the pics,,,,,,i feel i should be writing more but shes doing so good theres not really much to report,,, soo ill just show her off then :giggle:

new grow 57.jpg

new grow 55.jpg

new grow 56.jpg

new grow 60.jpg

new grow 61.jpg

new grow 53.jpg

hiya guys and gals

she is 38 days into flowering,,,,,ive added more lights now she has 12,100 lumers on her now im hoping that will be enough lights for her,,,,,, i have taken a couple pics of the way i have the lights on her,,,and couple other pics too yall let me know what yall think

new grow 62.jpg

new grow 63.jpg

new grow 64.jpg

new grow 65.jpg

she is progressing along good ann, and looking very nice. ive got lights like that too with the 'lamp shade' , for my veg box. wow, 12100 lum's, shes liking that immensely. great job girl. :D

Latest posts

Back