I'm back! and have some questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson21

Reaction score
Well I'm not new to this site at all. I use to be a HUGE member on here, but I forgot what my username was and I also changed my email so I couldn't use the same username. I ended up stop being on here because I got aressted for having a litle more then a 8th on me, bowl, empty baggies, roaches, roach clip, basically everything you need to smoke lol. IT was a friend of mine and he ended up ditching it in my car without me knowing and we got busted.

But good new is all charges were drop! MY friend grew some ball$ and took the blame, because it was all his anyways. So I'm back to smoking! and I am LOVING it so much again! I can't wait to get back to growing.

But I have a question that I need some help on.

Let me first start by describing myself in a way. I don't have the perfect attitude or anything like that. When I am angry I am not the most enjoyable person to be around, I actauly say its embarassing because the things I say and do. Sometimes when I get angry and all I will black out and not know what I do, sometimes I say the worst things ever, sometimes I will hit stuff. But I don't know it till it all is done.

Now, I have a gf who doesn't know I smoke, I'm keeping it a secret till her and me smoke one time. But the thing is, lately since I've been back to smoking, we have been getting into huge fights. I get pissed over the littlest things. Now let me first state I DO NOT and NEVER will hit a girl, but I have said some extremely messed up things that I feel like crap for. Now my question is could this be because of the weed? Does weed get people pissed quick? Or is this still just a problem I have that I need to get checked?

No trust me, that is the one thing I didn't want to say cause I know people would say that.

When I say black out and hit things its usually like a wall, window, anything nonhuman. I don't hit a person (guy) unless theres a proper reason, otherwise I see fighitng as the most stupidest thing ever.

Ok I will go to the Doc and get check....now my concern is will any medication they give me not let me smoke?

I'm not the person who does everything, I stick to weed and only done weed, so I don't want to mix taking a med and smoke and have it cause some affect that I may get addicted to or just cause something wrong.

Edit: What kind of Doc do I call? Do I call my nomal family doctor and then he gives me numbers?

Sounds like it isnt meant to be to me (hope that doesnt offend you). 2 people get to know each other and around each other all the time. You get on each others nerves. And building up, it comes out wrong.
You really like her though, try in let it out before stuff builds. Stop holding secrets. That could be part too. Like us oldies from a different era say, "Be one with each other." Cause in all the multiple decades Ive been with my woman. Still never really had a fight, never cursed at her, never called a name that wasnt meant in a perverse form, and never went around tearing up/smashing/hitting stuff.

ozzydiodude said:
Go to the Doc. Marijuana does not made you violent.

maybe the girlfriend isnt the one for you ,,,,especially if she dont know you smoke ....why the secret :confused:
,,,wheres the honesty ,,,ithought that was the basis for a relationship ...:peace:

also i have known mj to cause some people to be violent ..but usually when there certain mental health issues

Every Doctor follows a code of practice where rule number 1 is patient confidentiality.

Tell him/her everything, including you smoke.

They are here to help us if we ask.

Its no good hiding something if that something is part of the problem.

:peace:

OK so I will go to my fmaily doc and talk to him first and see what he says.

Far as why I keep it a secret, I told her I stop and I did after the arrest, but after everything was dropped I just had to but I think I am going tell her today. Another thing about our relationship is that its a long distance relationship due to school. Another thing we been together for a year and almost 3 months. Its not like we always been like this just recently getting angry over stupid little things which progress to huge fights.

sounds like your young and have some growing up to do (no offence). you need to start thinking about what you say, and learn to say it to yourself three time before saying it out loud. it will work wonders. if you have a long distance relationship and fight, it wont last long and you'll be adding stalking to your list of bad habits. i've been with my wife for over three decades and we have never had that problem. if you love her, you will change.

Do not EVER believe that anything has enough control over you that you are uncontrollable. Blaming substances for your actions is minimizing and denying. Be accountable.

Now, with that said, take some anger management classes and stop blaming your behavior on anything but yourself. The simple fact that you stated you black out and hit stuff means you remember. Your just really "angry".

Read about the four agreements, do some deep breathing tactics, take 1 hr time-out. Go for a walk, think positively as your emotions follow your thoughts, so when you are thinking about crappy things, you are going to feel like crap. Make sense?

..Besides, anger is a secondary emotion. Find out what is really making you feel "angry".

Do you feel inadequate? Helpless? Afraid?

These are three most common primary emotions leading to what we all call "anger".

Trust me man, I JUST graduated from my state mandated 52 week anger management classes with a 103% on my final exam.
There is a chance I will be teaching classes of my own soon.

WTG FN'G.

i was going to suggest anger mgmt. classes. i also just recently finished my state mandated anger mgmt classes. 52 weeks.;) .

good luck bro.

edit> community mental health is the place to start looking for classes...bb...

Bro stop putting tobacco in ya mix .. loose ya missus !! i bet she has kids ?? and for gods sake grow up ..and stop ya mental abuse you are creating around ya wife to be !! HIT THE HIGHWAY !! samson ?? why not goliath !! oohh and ... just stop blamin pot !!! JJEESSUUSSS save this dude !! oh and Cowboy is right ..what the hell happened to this forum ?

purplephazes said:
Bro stop putting tobacco in ya mix .. loose ya missus !! i bet she has kids ?? and for gods sake grow up ..and stop ya mental abuse you are creating around ya wife to be !! HIT THE HIGHWAY !! samson ?? why not goliath !! oohh and ... just stop blamin pot !!! JJEESSUUSSS save this dude !! oh and Cowboy is right ..what the hell happened to this forum ?

what has tobacco and kids got to do with him losing his temper and hitting walls :confused2:

"what the hell happened to the forum "
is this because he has come forward and asked advise on something you are not happy about :confused:
thats what the coffee table is for isnt it

Thank you UKgirl, that is the exact reason why I came to the coffee table, for advice. This forum is all about helping people, wheather its growing, or just helpful advice on anything else.

I take no offense by the way to what anyone says. I do want to say I'm not blaming weed I was just asking if that could be the reason. I know this is my fault because I let things get to me to badly. I am calling my family doctor today to see when I can get in and have him evaluate me to see if I need to see a shrink, anger managment, or medication. I will be straight up honest with him/her as well.

Also, we never fought when I was high, it was always when I wasn't. Yes its long distance but not the AIM type dating lol. We seen each other its not like cyber crap. Were just split up because the schools we choose/got accepted too.

I have to agree with UKgirl as well, what does tobacco have to do with it and kids? First off I don't smoke cig's, second off I do not have kids. And KIDS are NEVER the fault for anything that is dealt with parents, that is 100% messed up to say.

A update as well, lastnight I talked to m gf and informed her on everything, and told him maybe I need to smoke some more or just be able to say hey I gotta go blaze, she was upset about it first but when I talked to her about it and told her its me she excepted the fact. She said she is willing to do anything and if that will help its worth it.

I am glad to hear that you have the support you need, personal changes can be impossible without it.

Thanks you, and I want to thank everyone who gave advice, besides the one tobacco comment. I took in everything you guys said, espically the ones who just graduated from the anger mangament. Hopefully I can get this going, and with the good support I hope it gets better quicker.

Latest posts

Back