I'm back! and have some questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:
\
also i have known mj to cause some people to be violent ..but usually when there certain mental health issues

she's right :) dont be offended , but your not a violent guy , just look in urself see whats getting you angry , is it some history ? are you coping by smoking ? when not smoking you feel like bursting sparkles around ? or are you in some kind of phase that we all been in mm,....mm a phase when we used to play a game , a monopoly in this world trying to be incontrol and acting noturself but using the special energy to showoff a newself which u get impressed inurself and keeping things for granted that you still want to upgrade...,, well in the end find the right life :) we hate the wars around the world , but it ends up its allabout power , money , relaxation .. and the g0vz choose whats right for us , but in the end they still want power money and relaxation and im sure they smoke and have the blonddes

Sampson21 said:
Also, we never fought when I was high, it was always when I wasn't.

I just wanted to add that the few times that I've needed to quit smoking weed... during the first few days to a week I am always quite irritable.

I have been thinking since I posted and before then on what all it could be thats bothering me, if there was anything inside thats affecting me. I have been thinking that its probably things related with my dad again. My parents are divorced and since I was a kid I always blame the divorce on myself, and still do a little to this day. (yes I know weird I say that espically when I posted above its never kids fault) And it got better with my and my dad having a relationship but once again he refuses to talk to me for stupid reason and I know my step mother has help him with his decisions. SHe isn't a pleasent women, she doesn't want him to have that fmaily relationship with us, only with their kid. Maybe I need to fully erase him or I don't know. Hopefully a doc will help evaluate what it all is and what should be done.

sounds like ya got it figured out.....way ta go, your on the right track

Thanks everyone I've been really taking alot of time to figure this out cause I really want to fix it. I've also thought of besides the whole dad thing that effects me really bad, I think its also that my one sister I do kinda miss. She lives luckily in cali and we were like brother and sister who were never apart, she was like my best friend. So I think the emotion of that gets to me.

Sampson, good luck with everything. Knowing what you need to work on is the way to fix it. Denial doesn't get you anywhere.

Let your girlfriend in on what is going on too, so that she knows that it isn't all just her or you and that there are things going on that don't have anything to do with her. If she is a good woman she will understand and support you while you work through it.

And if you are drinking alcohol...STOP. MJ might not make people violent or upset, but alcohol will everytime. Especially when people are dealing with a lot of emotions to begin with.

Good luck!

as high llama said i also get irritated when off the weed for about a week. ive also had a battle w/ uncontrollablr rage. i know what u mean. when i got enraged id literally get tunnel vision w/ red fringe. couldnt control. tried everything like walk away, count 2 10, any anything else. tried numerous drugs which im against, but would try for a better life. they lasted no more than a week each. i was in various stages of being a zombie. literally its as easy as 1 day @ a time, dont sweat the small stuff, be open & honest w/ yourself & others, & the main one stay positive NO MATTER WHAT. im done & after this rant feel better.

thx & GL

DFW

Latest posts

Back